Search results

+
  1. Krampas83

Lost without getting in the game

Iam getting stacked before even enter the match.From the back i can hear the cards playing and then i lost the match.I tryed to enter only from the mbs from my phone,bu thappened the same.Lost at least 10 games this way,both friendly and ranked.Does anyone knows why is this happenning. I tried...
  2. Krampas83

Patch Notes 10.7

I am really wondering that were you thinking ,when you made refri.Are you happy now that everybody plays one card?This were your goal?Even a mediocre player such as myself, understand that refri is a very bad card for the health of the game and you dont?It supposed to be a game,that you use your...
  3. Krampas83

"Inventory loading failed" error

Hi. i am trying to enter the game and tels me,INVENTORY LOADING FAILED, i try repair but this doesnt fix it.is there a problem with the servers?
  4. Krampas83

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi!! i am trying to collect all northen cards,i have 147/148, but i can not find the last one.It looks like there isnt any other cards.Is the a bug here?
  5. Krampas83

Skellige Hotfix!

For the love of god,NG are the ones who need to be nerfed,not skelige.What are doing in this company? Have you ever played gwent,or you just writing the code?
  6. Krampas83

Hotfix 7.0.2 is now available!

I thougth that NG were the dominators!! lol
  7. Krampas83

Why I am thinking of quitting

I dont sell something,on the contrary with you.When I say we I mean people who had loved this game since the video game.it is generally true that we cant compete people who had bougth all the decks in one day.This is not fair.The meaning of this game is to have fun,not to raise into ranks.
  8. Krampas83

Why I am thinking of quitting

Dont worry mate.Thats the buty!!To win all these guys who give real money to a game.And of cource the people who made this expansion,because the way that they made this,is crearly to throw out peaople who dont want to give real money.So we dont care about them, we continue to play because we...
Top Bottom