Search results

+
  1. judgecsk

Kegs bug - doesnt show/or give premium cards

Indeed it does and will add up, if i understand correctly what you're saying, it's not only you having this issue since you're not the only prestige lvl10 user. Since there's literaly an actual price tag on Meteorite Dust this could be illegaly bad (not sure though), imo loses of this type...
  2. judgecsk

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

You get one daily crow if I'm not mistaken every 4/12/24/36 rounds you win and it works in tandem with the daily boost system...so you should be able to make it within two days time or even one if you play a lil bit more.
  3. judgecsk

Long queue times on classic

- Indeed, I agree . There seems to be a problem somewhere in between. Sometimes I Q for casual and/or ranked and get this message "oops ! something went wrong". For me most of the times it happens on casual and rarely on ranked, also waiting for a ranked match seems to take less time than a...
  4. judgecsk

What is this word? The sausage makers accent is too thick

....so you wanna Ken how dem sausages are made uh..? :3 I find this heavy accent pretty funny and swaggish..! :p😀 [...] Cheers ! :beer:
  5. judgecsk

Kegs bug - doesnt show/or give premium cards

WtH..!? This is preposterous, 800 dust is a HUGE fkn waste...seriously, i'm trying to lvl up my prestige only to get to a stage that I might most certainly than not waste resources...!? sigh... Like @SphinxRage mentioned above this should be high priority. They knew how to "fix" Ciri's lvl100+...
  6. judgecsk

POLL: Journey Stories? Yea or Nay?

I like the stories we get and I like to get them on a weekly basis even though I don't necessarily always read em on release. I really enjoyed the first journey's story and the fact that it was presented from two different perspectives made it hilariously funny and cool. :howdy: There's a...
  7. judgecsk

New Journey Starts Today!

- I understand what you're saying mate but imo you're missing out..! You have to play waaay waaay less now the way this journey has been served. At last..! We have time to play at our leisure again as paying customers and can make it to the end. Now...even though I don't need to play every day...
  8. judgecsk

How many levels are in new journey and what are the rewards past Level 100?

WtH ..!?!!? :confused: HaWT daaayuumn...!!! :oops: I ain't scrolling that far down..! :coolstory: Screw them mutagens ! :giveup: - A search category must be added to the game indeed, this is a mess..! :facepalm: - I will correct my post. Thanks for pointing it out mate ! ;) Cheers ! :beer:
  9. judgecsk

How many levels are in new journey and what are the rewards past Level 100?

Buying the Premium pass will give you access to the premium journey quests. Buying the extra 25lvl premium pass will make your progress faster, buying the premium 25lvl pass will not auto-complete the F2P and premium journey quests, it will just give you the cosmetics and the RP of each lvl up...
  10. judgecsk

Can we finally make Endrega Larva less broken?

We're still talking bout this..? :sneaky: MOs are not an "RiP" faction, that can be said with certainty after all the changes that were made to the game with the MM patches. It didn't start that great but still it gave Monsters a good competitive leader. Sad thing is that it's mostly the OH...
  11. judgecsk

Indeed..! I think that the Witcher franchise is ripe with lore that games can be built upon, it doesn't always have to be Gerald's story-adventure imo. Ofc capitalising on the books/games protagonists is bound to bring in more sales as people are more familiar with them but that's the cool...
  12. judgecsk

Season of Mahakam and Update 7.4 packed with new features are here!

I suppose it's a part of the "packed with new features"... :coolstory:
  13. judgecsk

I like this new journey, Alzur is a very interesting key figure in the Witcher universe. Since I haven't read the books I have no clue of how the Witchers came to be so i appreciate this lore enriching move by CDPR. The cosmetics look cool and they kept em within the 100lvls which means less...
  14. judgecsk

Any news regarding the last expansion of this year?

This makes great sense since they will be capitalizing on the hype of the Tournament aswell, a good marketing move for sure. I hope we get some cool cards and tasteful changes to the already avaliable cards, the last changes they did really gave some flavour to the game, Harpies and Ghouls ftw ! :)
  15. judgecsk

Insane Grind for Journey Cosmetics with 175 Levels?

That's great news indeed, now we will have the time to play as we like... be creative again. The "casual" mode will feel better since people will feel less inclined to grind hard, i hope at least ! :) I made it to the finish line my self tonight... it's been a long and rough ride... :giveup...
  16. judgecsk

The epic GWENT Saovine Holiday Event has begun!

It's like @Lantea already mentioned above, you get some cool trinkets when you get your first wins every day... ...then some dust and lastly some ore, at least that's how it looks like from what i'm getting. All 'n all, not a bad event imo, especially the dust... the dust is tasty ! :whistle...
  17. judgecsk

The irony is palpable on this one ! :coolstory: "One faction to rule em all" Weird indeed... it's like the game is telling ya... "Go on... pick whatever ya like, i'm just gonna use SK and bore you to death" :eek::giveup: I hope whatever it is it gets fixed fast, there have been a lot of server...
  18. judgecsk

Agreed ! I have thought of this my self, looks like the Gwent shop doesn't even check what you've firstly bought, this might confuse some people and end up charging em twice for the same things. I'm not sure if the system checks if you already have the items you're trying to buy when you...
  19. judgecsk

During my play session tonight i've gotten 4 event trinkets, a ton of powder and no ore ! I must admit the rewards are quite good even though it's RnG, i just hope i get the cardbacks before they're gone. I love the Shupe skin, makes for a perfect choice to literaly troll around ! :D
  20. judgecsk

Looks like a cool event, too bad it's behind RnG "progression". :giveup: I'm off to get me some wins and some goodies. Good luck to everybody ! :beer:
Top Bottom