Search results

+
  1. Thomass79

Important Update

Could be possible that some entity wants to tank stock prices to buy up market share and possibly take over company. /me puts on tinfoil hat.
  2. Thomass79

The studio needs our support!

I know how you guys feel. My sister told me Santa wasn't real this year. I don't think I'll ever trust her again. How can she lie that bad.
  3. Thomass79

I can FEEL your ANGER. Strike CDPR down with all of your HATRED and your journey to the DARKSIDE will be complete. Your hate has made you powerful. Let the hate flow through you and take your place among dark companies like activision, ubisoft, epic games, microsoft and ea. Everything is...
  4. Thomass79

Reminds me of people these days. You build a relationship over years. You trust each other. You would never turn your back on them. Then one day something goes wrong. Instead of reasoning and rationally looking at the situation you decide you never want to see them ever again. Don't ever...
  5. Thomass79

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

OH NO, they lied!!! It's like some of you have never watched mainstream media before. Get a grip on yourselves.
  6. Thomass79

Needs an Ultra HD High-Res texture pack.

Looking at the game I think the PC version uses the same textures as the Xbox One or PS4. They look of low quality even blurry. I tried no DLSS and then the on settings. Looks almost the same on all the settings except for performance+. Playing on a 4k 43" TV but at 1440p on a nvidia 2080...
  7. Thomass79

How is Performance of the game on streamers pc,xbox,ps?

Would like to debunk all these benchmarks that came out early. If you guys didn't know they gave streamers and reviewers early access to the game and they are playing right now.
  8. Thomass79

Point in time that you would have been fine if graphic technology had stopped.

It will never be perfect until they prove the "Zoom and Enhance" ability in all the crime shows.
  9. Thomass79

PC Benchmarks are out

They need to release this game before the world and internet explodes. Hopefully the internet last because I would be bored on my little space rock alone.
  10. Thomass79

40gb day 1 patch?

This is the PS4 Pro vs PS5. Maybe get an idea of what it is going to be like.
  11. Thomass79

40gb day 1 patch?

Xbox One and PS4 use mechanical drives so I wouldn't count it out.
  12. Thomass79

PC Benchmarks are out

Tomshardware is horrible site. It use to be a great site for hardware news but it was sold a long time ago. The german Tomshardware actually had good info and was later turned into igor'sLAB which you might have heard of. Don't believe the benchmarks from tomshardware. Use the system...
  13. Thomass79

System requirements for Cyberpunk 2077 - UPDATE!

Tomshardware has been a joke ever since they sold it many years back. Now i think the german, .de? Tomshardware is much better.
  14. Thomass79

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

I thought the title was talking about the sandwich place. Five dollar foot longggg.
  15. Thomass79

World of Cyberpunk [WoW Machinima]

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer done in World of Warcraft Engine.
  16. Thomass79

Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One and PS4 for $50 on Amazon

There we go!
  17. Thomass79

It says ships and sold by Amazon. For brand it says WB Games.
  18. Thomass79

There is currently a $10 discount on Xbox One and PS4 on Amazon for CyberMonday. Might be the Physical Copy. Unsure if I can post a link here.
  19. Thomass79

Pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 CE - will I receive a gog.com code for download?

CE scaplers on ebay along with my dreams of cpu and gpu. 8( They scooping all the good stuff up.
  20. Thomass79

Gameplay Trailer already has 20 million views in less than 3 days

I'm sorry that was me watching the trailer 20million times. I couldn't help it.
Top Bottom