Search results

+
  1. Satanislavs

Can the Body Check for "I Can See Clearly Now" be a non-scalable Req.

Now I'm stuck on this stage of Brendan too. Thanks Obama
  2. Satanislavs

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

Haven't played for quite some time, are abilities still broken af and do opposites of what is on the tin or they are now resemble their ideas?
  3. Satanislavs

Patch 1.52

Still no perks fix?
  4. Satanislavs

Patch 1.31

Any plans on fixing perks and abilities?
  5. Satanislavs

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Thank you, my display is big enough, I can see everything in the UI and still play comfortably
  6. Satanislavs

Hotfix 1.22

Still no fix for mods and abilities then? :(
  7. Satanislavs

Патч 1.2 — Список изменений

А что насчёт неработающих перок и модов? Работа, конечно, большая, вот только несоответствие описаний и действий элементов игровой прокачки несколько обескураживает несмотря на исправление нарративных моментов.
  8. Satanislavs

I am trapped in a scuba gear send help

Sweet Dreams helped, thank you my dude
  9. Satanislavs

I am trapped in a scuba gear send help

So, I was walking around from the start of act 2, and was not advancing any quest at all. I found New Londo Ruins at the Eastern-South (is that correct?) part of the game map, and I also found diving suit around there, with 'from Judy' in its name. Long story short: I put it on, but I can't get...
  10. Satanislavs

Hotfix 1.04

That solved my flickering issue, gj! Although, sometimes the F 'grab' prompt is replaced suddenly with 'talk', really fucks up my stealth
  11. Satanislavs

Are you disappointed?

Oh, I am. I encountered many bugs, and recorded some. Maybe if CDPR would make their, dunno, QA happy, this would have worked out?
Top Bottom