Search results

+
  1. Elio8

Have the #beyondfast location been confirmed? (as its not corpo area)

I noticed its not the same location, but the screenshot is a older one, has it been found , the original location ?
  2. Elio8

Could not Xbox one X; and PS4 pro run the crowd update and the "secret"?

I seen both; but night and day they dont feel, its quite similar.
  3. Elio8

I would assume that this is a good reason yes; but the xbox one X and Ps4 Pro; runs this game REALLY fluently; I dont expect it to be affected in a heavy way; of course I dont know if the devs testet this; or if the problem is more seperating xbox one X content from a normal xbox and such.
  4. Elio8

the secret I dont know; but the update itself; the crowd Ai; can easely run on these upgraded machines. They should not affect like the core machines.
  5. Elio8

Both these machines are more powerfull than their core versions; yes its "old gen" but these machines are not the same. My computer died a few weeks ago; and I cannot play my favorite game with new features is depressing. Surerly these upgraded machines could recieve a patch themself to run...
  6. Elio8

Patch 1.1

yea ... thats your fantasy, and its not happening as a patch 1.1 .. they wont rework so much. thats just a fantasy in your head haha
  7. Elio8

Patch 1.1

Thank you !!!! Dont let salty people bother you, fantastic work!
  8. Elio8

Regarding FF06B05, and my hunt for the answer.

I loved this, no matter what it orignaly was meant to be, but I made a post on reddit about it. And Il try to solve it still, but I at least shared stuff I found. Also... #magentaarrow
  9. Elio8

I made a music/tribute video, hope you like it :)

Took way longer than expected, but it turned out really well, specially the second half. Long time since I been doing this. hope you all like it . The video contains no major spoilers. Welcome to Night City - A tribute to Cyberpunk 2077
  10. Elio8

Finally done with my video tribute project for the game. (I will make more for sure)

Took way longer than expected, but it turned out really wel, specially the second half. Long time since I been doing this. hope you all like it . The video contains no major spoilers. Welcome to Night City - A tribute to Cyberpunk 2077
  11. Elio8

Why are we getting double rewards when taking someone down and then killing them

Do this count for the body parts.. like per item I hide? Do I get extra reward for cleaning up the crime scene?
  12. Elio8

Why are we getting double rewards when taking someone down and then killing them

I feel it probarly known to devs but not a prio in bug fixing.
  13. Elio8

I always felt this was a bug, cause it connects to the problem when you scan someone, then it shows 10 and 15 on credits and street cred, then you look away and scan them again, the value can sometimes change. No matter if the value changes on scan or not, you shoot them while "sleeping"...
  14. Elio8

What is = "TELEMETRY CONSENT REQUEST WILL APPEAR ONCE MORE DUE TO AN EARLIER ISSUE WITH SETTINGS RESET." from the patch notes?

It feelt a bit greek for me. but is on consoles, any changes to settings?
  15. Elio8

What is the "Telemetry consent request will appear once more due to an earlier issue with settings reset." in patch notes?

Was confusing, it was under console; but I cant see any settings have changed I think.
  16. Elio8

Anyone understod what difference in gained xp/streed cred when taking a wanted npc down non lethal or lethal?

I tought so also. Here is something I have found out, I non lethal someone, and scan them, they have a value on them I do not understand (10 credits and 15 street creds or something like that) If you takedown non lethal, and scan them, they have more, like f.ex 220 , (same amount you get if you...
  17. Elio8

Anyone understod what difference in gained xp/streed cred when taking a wanted npc down non lethal or lethal?

Im trying to experiment a bit, but it seems a bit hard to figure out. tried before but then I think it was a bug.
  18. Elio8

I might take someone down; then scan them to see a 10 and 15 gain on credits and street cred, then its a different amount when I scan them alive? Im really confused whats the logic here is. Edit 1 : So ether its bugged ,or its a system I do not understand. - If you takedown someone nonlethal...
  19. Elio8

Street Creed is seriously bugged, but where do I report the bug?

So you can non lethal someone, giving you f.ex 165 Street creed. Then after, you can execute them (shoot them in the head ), And then gain 165 Street creed again (this is a bug who sometimes wont work but mostly does), Then you also get 10 Credits and another 15 Street creds for lethal killing...
  20. Elio8

Why is there change to launch times? (it is not releasing midnight)

The problem is Xbox is mirroring PC release now. not local release. But I guess they might see that error soon. thats why some of us are confused.
Top Bottom