Search results

+
  1. Bransburk

Smearing/ghosting with Path Tracing

Strange, for me it is solely on RR, Granted i stopped playing after bit of just using Path Tracing..
  2. Bransburk

Technical update

Agree, moreso we don't even have any notes for the update on the GOG app - why do we have to download full size 1.5 update that is made for PS4? I have mods and scripts installed and I don't want to lose them - plus to download 62.09 gb again? lame. This would make me outright uninstall the...
  3. Bransburk

Technical update

Why am I being forced to download full size of 1.5 update? around 62.09GB while it is just an hotfix? And more so for PS4??
  4. Bransburk

Pride Month charity stream is coming!

A really good thing, but BRUH fix the game and communicate your 'road map' you know the things that made you able to do this stream - money you got from selling the games.
  5. Bransburk

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

LOL, I don't need olive branch for 79.99$ I paid, I want the game they told in those news and press release articles. They can keep the branch framed in their office for all I care.
  6. Bransburk

you're right, even in 1995 games had basic car chase.
  7. Bransburk

Man, I will be honest, I have never seen a cop car driving that is not scripted. even GTA 3 had that. such a shame from a game that was released in 2020
  8. Bransburk

LMAOOOOOOOO Cops still won't be arriving in their cars? is this 2020 Game? or it was made in 1995?
  9. Bransburk

What would you do if you had €100k to spend on new content?

I'd pocket the money, just like CDPR did.
  10. Bransburk

Patch 1.1

Damn reading and seeing terms like "creation of "live", playable in real-time, cities of great scale based on the principles of artificial intelligence and automation", "Comprehensive technology enabling a significant increase in quality and production of complex face and body animations for...
  11. Bransburk

Patch 1.1

I can help you with GOG version roll back; Click on the game, select button beside "PLAY" click on Manage Installation then Configure then Turn off Auto updates, whiled doing that it will show previous versions you can download. Which also showed that this patch was pushed 7 days prior to us...
  12. Bransburk

Patch 1.1

I see thank you for clearing that up, Its nice that I have now full picture of the grants, even back in the day I just read the headline on what the funding was for, knew it was for Multiplayer but didn't realized that for 2077 MP. Thank you.
  13. Bransburk

Patch 1.1

Of course Polish Government is also involved in the lawsuits, if i remember correctly few years back Polish Goverment gave funds to CDPR.
  14. Bransburk

Patch 1.1

HOLY "SWEAR WORD" , so much for major Patch Half of the bugs including grey mesh are still there, and it only took me 5 minutes to play in 1.1 patch to see them. just leave the team whoever made the game, better yet close the company, not buying any games from you ever again.
Top Bottom