Search results

+
  1. Triskilia

#Shutterpunk2077 — Photo Mode Contest Winners

In addition to the right eye for details, it is also a little bit a matter of taste I guess. At least a bit. In any case, this picture is nothing special. Of course, you usually find your own pictures beautiful, but this view is not objective. Like this example. The picture is boring, not a good...
  2. Triskilia

#Shutterpunk2077 — Photo Mode Contest Winners

Congratulations to all winners. I am sure it was not easy to make a choice. It was fun to participate and the pictures are really beautiful. It is granted to all winners ... 1614639011 I wouldn't rule out that the spot was just on point. I have found that the light and the conditions can vary...
  3. Triskilia

Patch 1.1

This!
  4. Triskilia

Why is there so much cut content? [Possible Spoilers]

Welcome (even if a little late) to our small self-help group and talk therapy here in the forum. @Crudeo
  5. Triskilia

Why a lot of people want BD?

For me it's just a question of immersion in role play. As a roleplayer, it is important to have as many activities and opportunities as possible to make the world and life feel real. So far there is absolutely nothing of this very important roleplay stuff in the game and it is highly...
  6. Triskilia

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Why only Judy? I do not understand. And doesn't make any sense either. It should apply to all romance options one way or another. Besides that, we don't have enough romance options because everything has been canceled. For example, I hate Judy from the bottom of my heart. Everything about this...
  7. Triskilia

Would you buy an expansion with promised but cut features?

Anytime and immediately! I am waiting to finally be able to really enjoy the city! Should the DLCs be free? Yes. Would I buy it anyway? Yes.
  8. Triskilia

A humble suggestion or two.

It's annoying and stupid. Of course, it should be very difficult at times. With some opponents. But that was just stupid. It just wasn't understandable. However, the quest was totally bugged for me in places. Actually game breaking ... I thought. However, I then noticed that the opponent just...
  9. Triskilia

The city rejects me, why?

I agree with the whole list. There have been a lot of them here in the forum and I'm glad about it. I think we cannot point it out often enough and penetratingly enough. You can tell that there isn't much left of what was once planned and promised. But that doesn't mean it can't be touched up...
  10. Triskilia

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

No. I don't like V. Especially my female Corpo V. The reasons for this are diverse. I play in German. Not only is the German speaker an absolute disaster and, in my opinion, the worst choice they could have made ... V also has absolutely no demeanor and is too often wrong in tone to be taken...
  11. Triskilia

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

By FAR ... Goro Takemura and Delamain! (And Jackie of course :giggle:).
  12. Triskilia

Who is your favourite fixer?

Dakota. I love her. Love her look, love how she speaks. Playing in German so I don't know the English version well. Second I would say Dino.
  13. Triskilia

I hate romance options!

The romance options are just crap. To cut so much and simply remove it from the game was a huge mistake. It's not even close to what was promised. We can only hope that the developers will deliver a lot more in the future. But apart from that, on this Judy thing: It's very obvious, yes, that...
  14. Triskilia

Please zoom out the minimap when driving

It's nice that there are already mods for some things. But it would definitely be better if the developers see these things themselves and deliver them later. The less you have to mod your game to death, the better, right? (y) The thing with the minimap is really annoying ...
  15. Triskilia

Anyone else wanna mod their cars as a DLC bonus?

I am not sure about this thing. I've read many times that people want it. I understand that too. It would be nice to have. But it would not be something I personally would put high on the list of priorities. CP is doing a lot right with the cars themselves. There are good options to buy. And...
  16. Triskilia

Should have the ability to Name saved games

I'm waiting for it. It doesn't make sense to play the story again anyway. But if you do decide to do it, then it's just annoying not being able to organize your save files. Gosh, I hate that.
  17. Triskilia

let's compare pc specs

Intel i7 - 6700 CPU Geforce GTX 1080 32 GB System Memory 250 GB SSD / 2 TB HDD Playing in 4k resolution / mostly high settings. Not sure about my FPS ... But I don't see any sequences with large drops. Or that I would have problems with a mostly smooth game.
  18. Triskilia

High heels shorten your legs?

Many here have already said it. I think it's not uncommon to see something like that. However, I am also a person who really notices something like that. It always strikes me and I noticed it immediately in CP. The fact is, some say it's petty. But it just doesn't look good, it looks strange...
  19. Triskilia

Cyberpsycho quest disappointment

I killed them all. Her reaction was short and superficial. It doesn't matter at all. She didn't care. (n)
  20. Triskilia

Focus on DLC or Missing Features?

Features! There are so many options missing in the city that you don't even know where to start listing them all. The longer you play and travel around town, the more frustrating it becomes. Really a shame, especially for real roleplayers ...
Top Bottom