I hate romance options!

+
So, I find out there's only ONE female for a male V to romance...Panam. I know this has probably been posted before but never really found the right thread.

I wanted to romance Judy, but find out she's a lesbian. Sure, there's a male gay guy to romance, sorry, not my style!!! Judy was more my type but, NOOOOO, she's off limits. I mean I get my hopes up (not one to look ahead on walkthroughs, guides or helps). I mean I got a chance to kiss River...I laughed! I did the friend thing but seems heterosexual males are becoming a minority in games now....sad! D- to the Devs....it was a sad letdown for me and took away a star in any of my ratings.

I feel you.

I personally prefer Judy or even Rachel for that matter.

Panam is nice and good...but she comes of as too immature.

She is like a leave in the wind.

Good for some fun times but a steady relationship?

Only if you join her and her family I guess.

If you play from a nomad background or wish to become one, alright, but for the rest?

That's why I made a post that your gender has more personal roleplay factors than the current life path you choose.

I like Judy, she is also idealistic, but can face reality and has her shit together.

Rachel is a corpo bitch, but she knows her priorities.

Even Sandra Dorset would be a nice option for us netrunners?

And why are all romance options white?

Why is there no option from the Voodoo Boys and Girls.

They might look like strangers, but to me there is a lot of waisted potential. I am very intrigued by their independent isolated lifestyle, high tech and yet traditional.

And why are all romance options white?
Eh, Panam and Judy aren't white at all. Judy's last name is Alvarez, could be Mexican roots. Not sure about Panam though but definitely not white at all. The only white woman is Meredith. Kerry i think is asian and River is definitely native american.

If you mean afro-american then yeah, would be nice if there were more of them as LI's.

In the game files people have found the complete data (including 20 min of dialogues / cut scenes) of the male V romancing Judy.

Why it has been left out of the final game is beyond me. I stress that this is 100% legit (including spoken dialogue for male V). Currently it's possible to enable it only through console commands, though.

Because their decision was to make her lesbian. Just like Panam het and the other dudes with their sexuality. Pretty simple as that.
All the other love interests had lines for both genders. It's normal. It's the final decision that matters.

Edit: gotta laugh at the way the male hand moves to caress Judy's face and hands and other parts.... it's so obvious the animation is for female V. :facepalm:

Last edited:
In the game files people have found the complete data (including 20 min of dialogues / cut scenes) of the male V romancing Judy.

Why it has been left out of the final game is beyond me. I stress that this is 100% legit (including spoken dialogue for male V). Currently it's possible to enable it only through console commands, though.

LMAO CDPR decided to cockblock Male V after recording all the dialogue. How fuckin' precious.

I am just going to go out on a limb here and say ummm maybe it is because Judy is a lesbian.

My guess as to why have they both sets of VO is that they did them before the writers had finished finalizing the characters backstories, personalities and such. Though I do wish they had removed those files from the launch build so there would be less people crying about it cause their V didn't get to fuck Judy.

Pretty sure that's just a model swap, unless male V isn't into penetration lol

Developers usually during development record and make all kinds of shit (lines recorded by both version of the main character, whole quest that get axed etc.)until the final choice is made, where a certain character, story beat is going to go.

Pretty sure that's just a model swap, unless male V isn't into penetration lol

Developers usually during development record and make all kinds of shit (lines recorded by both version of the main character, whole quest that get axed etc.)until the final choice is made, where a certain character, story beat is going to go.
Not to mention, notice the hand animations. So obvious it's for the female V animation. Judy touches V the same way, the "feminine" way if you get my gist. It's hilarious to see the male hand doing the female V animation. :ohstopit:

Guest 4506659

The whole "romance" thing in this game is almost embarrassing in how bad it is, i think i'll skip it if i play again.

Making threads about expanding the romances would be way more beneficial than stuff like this. But the reality is that nothing will change, people will always be upset, and the respect for writer decisions is thrown out the window.

I would love added content to the current, I am going to call them relationships, relationships you can have. While I would love to have more stuff to do with my romance partner like hanging out or something. I also want to do more stuff with the rest of my chooms like go do another raid with Panam and the fam or even a new investigation with River
doing his new PI thing he talked about.

Also I want Judy to ride with me in the tank at the end instead of Panam when I have romanced Judy.

Just move on guys, I also frustrated that Kerry is gay. Better you put some efforts on giving your advice for new character suggestion. And most dudes out there only look for booty even Panam and Judy have same body model... Just make sure new model can shake it hard with super physic. I mean like boing to make sure all men are satisfied.

The romance options are just crap. To cut so much and simply remove it from the game was a huge mistake. It's not even close to what was promised. We can only hope that the developers will deliver a lot more in the future.

But apart from that, on this Judy thing: It's very obvious, yes, that it's just a model swap. I think modders could very well take over the matter in the future and at least make all 4 options bisexual. I'm sure that there will also be dialogues for the others that were simply cut at the end.

Either way ... The Judy scene is the same scene and the same animations as with a female V. I just think the scene was cut a bit for the final game.

So, I find out there's only ONE female for a male V to romance...Panam. I know this has probably been posted before but never really found the right thread.

I wanted to romance Judy, but find out she's a lesbian. Sure, there's a male gay guy to romance, sorry, not my style!!! Judy was more my type but, NOOOOO, she's off limits. I mean I get my hopes up (not one to look ahead on walkthroughs, guides or helps). I mean I got a chance to kiss River...I laughed! I did the friend thing but seems heterosexual males are becoming a minority in games now....sad! D- to the Devs....it was a sad letdown for me and took away a star in any of my ratings.
Technically theres 3. but their all meh

Just move on guys, I also frustrated that Kerry is gay.

You can thank Johnny for that lol :)

And most dudes out there only look for booty even Panam and Judy have same body model... Just make sure new model can shake it hard with super physic. I mean like boing to make sure all men are satisfied.

I am not sure I agree and while I can't speak for most men at least for me it was there personalities that drew me to them. In my opinion they are, along with others, very beautifully crafted characters as a whole. Just my opinion please don't go spreading it around. :)

Top Bottom