Search results

+
  1. kumichou-

immersion/shops/crafting/restocking/police spawning/venhicle AI

The police spawning is quite jarring and upsetting, I'm trying to avoid combat as much as possible right now because they always pop up so close to me whenever i try to take out a marked gang member or criminal. It makes those missions impossible at my current level with my current gear.
  2. kumichou-

Shadows turn skin a dark teal metallic color

On this new patch, when a shadow passes over the character i'm playing, or an npc, it turns their skin a dark teal color. Metallic looking. When there are no shadows they appear normal. I have multiple screenshots of this if needed.
  3. kumichou-

"F","MMB"&"Double Tap to Dodge" Keybinds

Ability to change these keybinds please! The unaddresable " F " key , Middle Mouse Button and Double Tap to Dodge really mess up my gameplay experience and it would be EXTREMELY helpful if I could choose which keys to use for these actions on my own!! My middle mouse button does not work so I...
  4. kumichou-

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

My guy is kind of like lambert from the witcher 3.
  5. kumichou-

Can you change your appearance after the initial character customization?

That's funny because I feel like I want to restart the game since the scars I chose in the character creator weren't what I was expecting. when I got in game and looked at my hands it was not what I wanted at all. I guess the lighting in the character creator should be tweaked to a level closer...
  6. kumichou-

No Walking On Mouse+Keyboard?

yes i'm hoping for key rebinds as well, it really affects my gameplay. It seems like the character will slow down to a walking pace while doing certain things but that's all so far.
  7. kumichou-

Key Remapping

I created this account to make a post about key re binding. i'll paste my steam discussion here. I'll open up another thread when I hit 10 posts for more visibility and i'll be looking for other platforms to post on to reach cd project red on this issue. Ability to change more keybinds please...
  8. kumichou-

how do you like the character editor?

It's a bit lacking on the color palette and also facial features. I think it should have been a more in depth slider system like games such as black desert online.
  9. kumichou-

Would you live in Night City in real life?

I would live there if life was on normal mode.
  10. kumichou-

My top gripes with the game so far

My biggest problem is with the double tap to dodge not having a bindable key and the other keys that are not re bindable such as the F key and the middle mouse button used to unequip items.
  11. kumichou-

Bugs discovered so far

I'm just going to add this here since it's about bugs. when I park my car at the spot designated to get my cyberware upgrades at the beginning of the game the car floats above the ground. Also with subtitles off going into the elevator from the parking lot where you have to recover that woman...
  12. kumichou-

Anyone struggling running the game on mid or even high end PC ?

I get between 54 and 68 fps normally sitting at around 57-58 most of the time. Using a 3080, ryzen 3900xt, 32gb 3600mhz ram with all of the settings max/psycho. 3440x1440 res dlss on auto
  13. kumichou-

FOV, Fish Eye, Widescreen Problems

I have the same problem in some scenes, text being cut off.
Top Bottom