Search results

+
  1. Yakob93

"Black Steel in the hour of chaos" bug after finishing PL

Anyone else seen this? I've finished PL, went to Yoko to buy something and this quest appeared and now won['t go away. Talking to Yoko doesn't progress anything. I've tried loading an earlier save but the same thing happens. I'm hoping it won't interfere with the rest of the game :/
  2. Yakob93

2.1 - Quickhack sale prices nerfed?

So pre 2.1, Tier 5 Detonate Grenade used to sell for 25k. Now it's around 1.5k. Same with all the other quickhacks. As I have all the quickhacks, crafting them is now pointless as they sell for so little now. Is this intentional or a bug? Can't see anything about it in the patch notes. Would...
  3. Yakob93

Got bored. Made a Billboard ad for Quadra.

I assume they're made in Night City haha! Couldn't find an actual location.
  4. Yakob93

Ok wtf is up with the ranking system?

So I was Rank 21 with 5/5 mosaic pieces. I loose 1 game and it goes down to 4/5 mosaic pieces. Wtf? Surely if I have 5/5, that's 100% of pieces, rank 21 should be completed and I should be moved up to Rank 20 0/5 pieces? Seems dumb that you can loose pieces even though I got the Rank 21...
  5. Yakob93

Level 37, 3000 armour and still getting one shotted?

So title says it all really. I'm level 37, have around 3000 armour and yet I'm still being flatlined in 1 shot by mobs that are supposed to be easy for my level. Anyone else have this problem?
  6. Yakob93

Why does the DPS of my pistol change when I unholster?

So in my Inventory screen, I have "Archangel" revolver. Currently does 740 DPS. But If I unholster it and go back into my inventorry, it is now 830 dps? Anyone know why?
Top Bottom