Search results

+
  1. hjfrrfjh

I was hoping the DLC story wasn't with Silverhand

I Think It is better not to use such emoticons. Because it feels a bit sarcastic to accept. I can feel how much you love the CP2077, and I think it's a great game too (even if it doesn't look like that). You and I are in the same boat, and we only have different opinions, feels on parts of the...
  2. hjfrrfjh

It's hard to agree that Judy, Panam, and River have primary plosts. I means, they definitely had a plot. But Alt and Rogue are characters that run through the main story. I think they are rather part of the primary plosts. This may be one of the reasons I felt like a sidekick.
  3. hjfrrfjh

Johnny is an interesting and decent character. But I got the feeling that my (V) story was undermined because of Johnny. In the main game it felt like I was Robin and Johnny was Batman. Even if Johnny appears in the DLC, as long as V doesn't feel like a sidekick, it shouldn't be a problem to...
  4. hjfrrfjh

In the DLC story, I thought I could finally play V's Own story without Johnny. this is very disappointing to me.. It's even more disappointing that this is the last story DLC.
  5. hjfrrfjh

The reason why the cyberpunk story I felt was not fun.

I'm surprised there's a lot of discussion here. : ) I have no problem with urgency and not interested in even the bugs. Some people want the subway. But what does it achieve? Without a story, it means nothing. In this type of game, the most important thing is to make player feel special...
  6. hjfrrfjh

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

Yes, most disappointing, but cyberpunk is my GOTY anyway. My expectations were too high just because of The Witcher 3.
  7. hjfrrfjh

If you like these type of stories.. I highly recommend watching "No Country for Old Men" V and Johnny feels like Watchmen's Rorschach and Doctor Manhattan. But in this case, I really liked Rorschach. Does it seem like I'm ignoring common pepole because I want to be a Great Hero in the "GAME"...
  8. hjfrrfjh

These are the things that comes to mind with "I'm Nothing". 1. Movies : No Country for Old Men, The Mist 2. Books : 1984, Most of dystopian and horror genre. 3. Game : Most multiplayer games(You have no influence on the world.), LOU2, Papers, Please, so many indie games 4. Comic : Wahtchman...
  9. hjfrrfjh

I hate that someones call my feelings as "Power Fantasy". It seems a bit arrogant to me. Because this sounds feels like saying "you are childish!" Such behavior hinders the active exchange of opinions. In my view, "I'm nothing" is a common topic that exists in many other contents. There...
  10. hjfrrfjh

I Love this...
  11. hjfrrfjh

both seem to correct. When I play roleplay story-driven, singleplay games. I want to be a solid protagonist and greatest hero or villain in the world. This is because it is something that cannot be felt in other genres of games such as multiplayer games and movies. So, cp story is not fun...
  12. hjfrrfjh

Because Johnny's character is so intense and heavy, V felt only as a supporting actor to make Johnny's character shine. To be honest, those two quests felt more like the protagonist. 1633015709 When it comes to movies, I like unpredictable stories. But in the games, the stereotype/legendary...
  13. hjfrrfjh

The story was pretty good. But no fun. Problem is during gameplay I felt like I wasn't protagonist. I've played The Witcher over and over again. Because Geralt was me. And I continued to play Mass Effect. Shepard was me. But I wasn't Johnny... The cp story is not for V. It's for Johnny. The...
  14. hjfrrfjh

What happened to the female "V" from 2018? (Poll Inside)

Think about Masseffect. I always used male Shpared default preset. Cus he's face was perfect fit voice and protagonist and gave me much immersion. 2018 female V was perfect like Shepherd before changed. Unfortunately. In Cyberpunk, when I open inventory and seeing a mirror, ending cutscene...
  15. hjfrrfjh

Important Update

I want to play as 2018~19 version Female V. I don't get it. Why did you completely replace the good one instead of adding a new V? plz... Consider adding 2018 fem V preset.
Top Bottom