Search results

+
  1. UraKire

Request to (re)evaluate all motorcycle's roll & lean angles

And it would be even better to see some NPCs riding one of those bikes! It would be great as an add-on to enhance the feeling of being in a "real" open world 🏍️
  2. UraKire

Is there still a chance to see the subway implemented in Night City? 🚇

Please listen to the moderator. I would not like this thread to be censored and therefore ignored by the development team. It would be great to be able to go on adventures with V on public transportation systems. The atmosphere and art of the game really deserve to be enjoyed this way.
  3. UraKire

Documenting "Features", AI Habbits, and Oddities in Physics

Although you are absolutely right, it is a pity that a certain routine was not coded for the NPCs. For example depending on the neighborhood of the city. It could only activate on the NPCs around you. And that following one of them will take you to a workplace or a block of flats, to disappear...
  4. UraKire

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

I think you're absolutely right. However, I still miss, at the immersion level, being able to use a system that is also perceived as being very close to seeing the light. 1637185752
  5. UraKire

It would be GREAT to see something like this implemented. The game would gain a lot in the interaction and immersion aspects. Hopefully and some thinking head of the team, and with decision-making capacity, would read this and decide to include it.
  6. UraKire

It is without a doubt much more immersive... 🙃
  7. UraKire

Hello! I'm really still hoping that some update will include the public transportation network in Night City. Do you think the team will finish including it (since currently almost all the work is done) or is it really a discarded idea? 🤔
  8. UraKire

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI. - We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a...
  9. UraKire

Patch 1.23

Focus on the most demanded by the community: - Improve the AI of policemen, enemies and NPCS. - Improve driving systems that are now useless. NPCS cannot overcome obstacles, they cannot drive motorcycles, they do not have any AI. - We need the fast travel system to be optional. Let there be a...
  10. UraKire

1.3 hype train

I hope that in their quality of play they think to implement what is NECESSARY at the moment: Add Artificial Intelligence to traffic, NPCS, and enemies. Add intelligent police system (car chase, possibility of using motorcycles, increase respwan distance ...) Add public transportation systems to...
  11. UraKire

My hope for the future...

For me CDPR would be great again if it adds what is vital in the current state of the game: Add Artificial Intelligence to traffic, NPCS, enemies and police. Add public transportation systems to Night City (subway). Add interaction in the city. Allow and increase the possibility of customization...
  12. UraKire

[POLL] Getting around in Night City

Really... Still hoping to find the UPDATE: That allows to use metro / tram. Let the NPCS ride motorcycles. Let traffic improve artificial intelligence. Is it just a wish that will never be fulfilled?
  13. UraKire

[POLL] Getting around in Night City

Looking forward to using public transportation! The stations are ready! Open them so I can use them and enjoy transportation around #NightCity!
  14. UraKire

Lista de cambios del parche 1.2

Hagan foco en lo más demandado por la comunidad: - Mejora la IA de policías, enemigos y NPCS. - Mejorar los sistemas de conducción que ahora son inútiles. Los NPCS no pueden superar obstáculos, no pueden conducir motocicletas, no tienen IA. - Necesitamos que el sistema de viaje rápido sea...
  15. UraKire

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

16. UraKire

Parche 1.1

Y esto es la versión 1.1? Cuando es un mero hotfix... Más propio de un 1.07 o incluso 1.065. Increíble...
  17. UraKire

About police system

And with its null artificial intelligence. And the null inability to drive vehicles (airplanes, cars, motorcycles, etc.) And the null ability to follow you and / or look for you. Search not working...
  18. UraKire

Parche rápido 1.06

Gracias por la actualización! Esperando que después del descanso de navidades terminen de pulir la experiencia en Night City: - Mejorando IA de NPCs, tráfico, policía, enemigos y búsqueda. - Abriendo el tren / metro de la ciudad que ya está a punto de abrirse! - Añadiendo algo más de...
  19. UraKire

Hotfix 1.06

Nice job! Now we need work in the AI of NPC, police and traffic! Add the trains / subway to NC! Good winter break! 1608765265 Nice job! Now we need work in the AI of NPC, police and traffic! Add the trains / subway to NC! Good winter break!
  20. UraKire

Traffic need some serious rework

Hopefully they see that this is terrible and get to work on it and not only on optimizing the game to run at more FPS. The game must finish its development, because this is an Early Access.
Top Bottom