Search results

+
  1. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Upgraded Smart Link and Smart Weapons no longer track

I replaced my Tygerclaws tattoo with a Legendary smart link. Now none of my Smart guns track anymore, the rounds just all miss. Anybody else experience this? I confirmed the new smart link is installed and working in my cyberware screen.
  2. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Screen Space Reflections causing severe & distractring noise

Has anybody else noticed a horrible sparkling noise effect when Ray Tracing is off and screen space reflections are on? I have a 3080 and have been mostly playing with RT on. I turned it off when playing with settings and I like the look. But I noticed that when RT is off and screen space...
  3. FLyingMonkeyPaints

1.12 Crashes to desktop every time it loads

Can't play since updating to 1.12 through Steam, I get the first splash screen then CTD every time. Wonderful bug fix.
  4. FLyingMonkeyPaints

My car disappeared...can't call it anymore

Since 1.1, I can no longer use V to call my car after finishing The Heist. V doesn't work, I had to buy a new car to be able to use V again. My original starting car is no longer available in my list of vehicles. WTF? In my older saves before I did The Heist my original vehicle is still...
  5. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Why is The Net not really a thing?

In the lore, the net / cyberspace is a visual construct overlaying the real world. So for each location or data system in the real world, there is a corresponding "place" in cyberspace, and a representation of that system as a physical place. The programs that "live" in that system also have...
  6. FLyingMonkeyPaints

We need custom music

Given how important music is to the game, I'm kind of shocked that there is no option for custom music. A directory structure that allows us to drop MP3 music into various directories and have them appear as custom music channels in-game would be totally preem. If you could name the channels...
  7. FLyingMonkeyPaints

T-Bug & Takemura Revelations! (spoilers included)

T-Bug and Takemura are NOT dead. How do I know this? Because they "died" off camera, and we never saw their bodies. It's extremely unsatisfying in visual media to have a main character die and not see the death (usually with a few last words as they snuff it), or at least see the body. In...
  8. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Still having save corruption problems with 1.06

Even after the 1.06 hotfix, I have save corruption issues. When working normally my game saves instantly, you see the saving wheel for just an instant. Other times the save wheel hangs at the top of the screen for literally minutes, and often never ends. I can't save again during that time...
  9. FLyingMonkeyPaints

CP2077 is just too "static".

Mild spoiiers included. Most of us agree that this game is a bit too fixed and static. Once you walk around a little bit, and especially if you complete the main quest line, there is very little left in the game world that is interesting or surprising. How do we fix this? I have some ideas...
  10. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Video when making calls is borked.

When I get or receive a call, the video of the character is screwed yo, with the video in horizontal bands that don't sync up. Started about 25 hours in. Anybody else?
  11. FLyingMonkeyPaints

Since the 1.04 patch, saving and loading is broken for me.

I played for a couple of days with no issues, when I saved a game it was instant. Since 1.04 was installed, when I go to save a game the "saving" wheel spins at the top of the screen for MINUTES. Worse, when I go to look in my my saved games, there are none there! I have to stop the game and...
Top Bottom