Search results

+
  1. falco708

Dreams about multiplayer

As discussed in my last thread I came to the conclusion that the dev team changed before and after the release of the game. Everything added in 1.5 has been made by another team not the original who worked on the game. So I hope that when the original team has been moved to another project, it...
  2. falco708

What I really want in your game

- FREEDOM - ROLEPLAY What stop me from getting them: - I can't shoot all people I want (can't even take picture of them) - No reason to roleplay (sleep, eat, drink, walk, etc...) - Only 2% of all dialogue have consequence - Can't cancel quest I don't like - Doors are locked everywhere - Can't...
  3. falco708

How to improve quality of life

- Let player select all items before buy/sell/move confirm - Let us know when we are about to delete an unique weapon that we cannot build without the old one and ask for confirmation - Stop Talking and Interacting with the same input at the same time, I can't loot/open door or anything when...
  4. falco708

How to make the world less Fake, Empty and Boring

This should be your top priority after fixing bugs: - I want to see Trauma Team come when I shoot random rich npc - Random Netrunner hacking me - Some Npc (boss) that I let alive come back later try to kill me - Hello Maxtax are you in the game ? - Random gang war and all the people getting...
  5. falco708

This game desperately need New Game+

Not enough content to have enough money and xp to buy and unlock everything. I finished your game and I still can't even craft epic weapons. I want to enjoy Night City way longer than that guys. 1608290317 Also please raise up the difficulty.
Top Bottom