Search results

+
  1. C

[Spoilers] Why must we work for Dexter DeShawn?

My friend, learn to argue without cussing. It just makes you look incapable of arguing your point eloquently. CD Projekt is a multi-billion Euro company, 8.16B by market cap of its shares, and hundreds of millions of Euros in annual sales revenues. Electronic Arts in 1992 was a company that was...
  2. C

It isn't an insurmountable task to code in different career options into a game. Even Ultima 7 back from 1992 allowed the player to make money and advance levels in different ways. Arguably most of the work is already done in CP2077 with the side quest/reward system. The least I would have...
  3. C

An open world game and yet V is forced to work with him and ultimately be betrayed by him. But good acting - the guy gave me a bad feeling the moment I stepped into his car. It would be nice if the open world game could offer variety in how people want to progress themselves in it - maybe as...
  4. C

[SPOILERS] Johnny and the Relic

I can think of a few reasons. 1. Copying out Johnny's engram gives them the opportunity to torment him for as long as Arasaka can keep their computers running. Imagine being in a prison you can not escape from and are at the mercy of your enemies forever. 2. Because Johnny was presumed dead in...
  5. C

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Once we reached Act 2 when Viktor tells you that you're going to die soon, and it looked downhill from there, I stopped bothering to do side quests, or get save money to buy a fancy ride, to want to try new perks, or whatever. I just focused on the main plot, hoping that a cure for V would be...
  6. C

[Spoilers] Saburo & Yorinobu Arasaka

Did Yorinobu really "donate" his body to his father, or was it punishment for him murdering his father? If it was punishment, did the order come from Hanako or Saburo's engram? It seems Hanako may have had some idea what will happen to Yorinobu, because she tells you not to harm him. What...
Top Bottom