Search results

+
  1. imrandaredevil666

[SOLVED] IMPORTANT: PC version vulnerability

WHAT THE ACTUAL F? WHAT A CRAP SHOW
  2. imrandaredevil666

My take on why this game failed so hard, despite how good Witcher 3 was

WRONG. They DO HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE, it's just management not being realistic, having conflicting vision/goals and setting unrealistic time-frames. Had they chosen a solid path/vision game would have been solid and if they have further chosen to instead of using or updating their own "in-house...
  3. imrandaredevil666

will cdpr do a NMS with cp77?

If they manage to get this game RUNNING SMOOTHLY and at least add some of the cut-content SURE. Otherwise, NAH
  4. imrandaredevil666

So this new patch is going well......lol

yeah me too even way back in patch 1.06/1.04 I did not encounter this sort of shite
  5. imrandaredevil666

this is quite necessary for vram optimization! I just wish they added a functional option for it since I feel like the in-game options also do not work xD
  6. imrandaredevil666

Patch 1.1, when?

That leak about a JUNE RELEASE for a stable build seems more and more plausible now lol. Devs themselves said not to trust whatever management spews out.
  7. imrandaredevil666

Hello NO. They only have 1 thing in mind now... MONETIZATION
  8. imrandaredevil666

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

No. I would have preferred it to be on par with the Witcher 3
  9. imrandaredevil666

Such low performance! Why?

Game needs more optimization my friend. The System Requirements they posted is inaccurate... even the 4790k is getting hammered
  10. imrandaredevil666

Can they even Patch in this much stuff?

They should have used a different game engine instead of re-using an old engine that has caused all sorts of weird crap I MEAN LOOK AT BETHESDA recycling the same old engine over and over now look at their games! Wish CDPR went with Unreal Engine or Cryengine instead
  11. imrandaredevil666

The game is literally broken right now. I've beat the game and I can't play it anymore.

lol wtf... this game is really in Early Access right now -_-
  12. imrandaredevil666

January update

that's right... but if you head over Steam you'll see a ton of broken issues with the game from FPS drops to all sorts of crap.
  13. imrandaredevil666

January update

You know what's sad? this could all have been avoided if they chose another bloody game engine instead of using their own buggy engine LMAO
  14. imrandaredevil666

January update

This can be easily fixed later on by adding more content. The hardest ones to fix all the time is bad coding and optimization across multiple specs of different computers and then there's the console versions.
  15. imrandaredevil666

January update

If there is not a single update come end of january... that leak about a June release will be really like plausible
  16. imrandaredevil666

Cyberpunk restarting PC

yikes this is quite a serious issue!
  17. imrandaredevil666

Cyberpunk restarting PC

this game is HIGLY CPU intensive... holy hell how the hell are you playing this game? even my i7 3770k stuggles with raytracing on of course but with it off game is fine. STILL
  18. imrandaredevil666

"We Want Your Feedback".

OPTIMIZE THE BLOODY GAME FURTHER ON PC AND CONSOLES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
  19. imrandaredevil666

Maybe it's all Red Engine's fault?

Should have went with the RAGE ENGINE... whoops
  20. imrandaredevil666

Dev leaked info ?

I believe this leak is credible now... modders just found a way to romance Judy as a MALE V. Worse, Male V has voice lines for Judy... it got cut-out... it's in the game files like what the leak stated. Holy crap...
Top Bottom