Search results

+
  1. CactusMcFly

Wraiths no longer respawn at the Raffen Shiv camp?

I used to be able to farm stuff from the Wraiths at the Raffen Shiv camp (the place where Riders on the Storm mission takes place) as well as level up skills, but the Wraiths are not respawning anymore. Did they change this in a "patch"? If they keep altering gameplay for the worse I will have...
  2. CactusMcFly

Is the Autoloader weapon mod obtainable?

There are Wiki pages about this mod and older posts of other people asking about it but no one had found it in those older posts. So what about now (two months later), has it turned up yet? Seems like they either 1) forgot to put it in the game 2) it doesn't exist because it was superseded by...
  3. CactusMcFly

New Game+ ?

There should be a way to start a new game with same character/stats/items with extra difficulty... like make it super hard. Requirement should be: complete every side job, gig, vehicle, main mission, then beat the game. Upon doing so you unlock "psycho" difficulty and play with your same V.
  4. CactusMcFly

Confused- does save scumming still work or not? It just seems to LOWER stats

I have tried saving and loading before picking up the loot from corpses, but the stats become LOWER and the slots are LESS, every time. Is this how it's supposed to be? For example: Defeating the Sasquatch, she dropped legendary goggles with like 54.5 armor and 2 slots. I did not pick up the...
  5. CactusMcFly

Idea: Drinking the alcohols should provide XP boosts

Since there's no use for them because of negative status effects, it is like playing with a handicap setting, so it should provide xp boost. You could drink it before going into a fight. It will be harder and provide extra challenge, which this game needs even on very hard. xp boost would give a...
  6. CactusMcFly

Loot glitches - Unable to pickup loot from corpses that land on stairs or other objects, and more

Here are all the loot related glitches I have noticed: 1) I have had to re-load numerous times because the loot could not be grabbed due to corpses landing on staircase or other heightened object. The loot seems to sink into the object/stairs and becomes unobtainable even though the item icon...
  7. CactusMcFly

Do the following Annihilation skills work on all weapons?

Most of the skills in the annihilation tree mention only working with shotguns and light machine guns, but a few of them do not specify it. These ones in particular: Dead Center Skeet Shooter Unstoppable Hit the Deck Biathlete So do they work on other weapons? I mainly use pistols. I have a...
  8. CactusMcFly

"Vendor doesn't have enough money" is absurd

Eddies are hard enough to come by. Selling weapons and armor is the only quick way to make money. Vendors / drop boxes do not have anywhere near enough money. I wouldn't mind if it only happened every once in a while for realism, but every single drop box runs out of money when I try to sell my...
  9. CactusMcFly

Do Critical Chance / Dmg stats from "Deadeye" and "Bully" armor mods actually work or not?

So I've got a few of the Deadeye and Bully mods for armor. But when I socket them the stats page doesn't show an increase. So is it working behind the scenes or what? It would be nice to see the actual numbers increase.
  10. CactusMcFly

Confused about crafting... Clicking the weapon picture causes stats to fluctuate between high and low?

I'm trying to craft a baseball bat that shows like 1900 DPS, but when I click the picture it changes to like 1100 DPS. What gives??
  11. CactusMcFly

RTX lighting "on" causes NPCs to turn abnormally dark when inside of vehicles (see pics)

Turning RTX lighting ON causes any people in the vehicle to turn extremely dark. It does not look normal or natural. It happens on "Medium" and "Ultra" settings at an equal threshold, but on "Psycho" setting, the threshold for occurring seems higher, so it happens less frequently, but it still...
  12. CactusMcFly

Can't put 4 of the same clothing mod on an item?

I put 3 armadillo mods (adds armor) on a 4 slot item. I went to add a 4th armadillo, and it says it wants to remove one instead. Is that how it's supposed to behave? I doubt it... probably another bug. EDIT: Nevermind. It worked once I closed the inventory and went back in. I shouldn't have to...
  13. CactusMcFly

Vehicle headlights barely light up anything. Road is pitch black in the desert.

I can barely see the road at night. Headlights don't work unless really close to an object. If I turn up the brightness, it's slightly easier to see, but that's because the black levels are being lifted across everything which looks like crap. Headlights need a complete overhaul. Two examples...
  14. CactusMcFly

Menu pointer cursor speed sensitivity too slow? Any fix or mods for this?

There's only options for first-person and third-person mouse sensitivity. Those work great, but neither of those affect the menu speed. So it is fast/normal speed in-game, but soon as I go to the menus it is so slow. Players with older/lower dpi mice will notice this more. I use a 400 dpi...
  15. CactusMcFly

Any way to increase the menu mouse pointer speed?

I can change the in-game sensitivity fine, but it doesn't seem to effect the menu pointer speed. Any way to do this? It's very slow in menus.
  16. CactusMcFly

Colors in Windows look messed up after closing CP until I restart Windows

Not sure what to make of this. I only noticed it when I started playing with HDR. It's subtle, but noticeable. Greys look pink in Windows. Whites look off white. Odd. Anyone else? Restarting fixes it, only to happen again when launching then closing CP with HDR enabled.
  17. CactusMcFly

Are there supposed to be no footstep sounds? I don't hear any.

Just noticed I have no footsteps. Wondering if this is normal.
Top Bottom