Confused about crafting... Clicking the weapon picture causes stats to fluctuate between high and low?

+
I'm trying to craft a baseball bat that shows like 1900 DPS, but when I click the picture it changes to like 1100 DPS. What gives??

Juyo

Forum regular
Saw a youtuber talk about this in one of his videos but I can't find the video now sorry - I imagine it is a bug, rather than anything intended, in the video he talked about making sure you only craft a weapon when the higher damage number is showing but I can't remember whether you had to do anything other than click on it a bunch of times until the higher number is showing, before you click 'craft'.

Saw a youtuber talk about this in one of his videos but I can't find the video now sorry - I imagine it is a bug, rather than anything intended, in the video he talked about making sure you only craft a weapon when the higher damage number is showing but I can't remember whether you had to do anything other than click on it a bunch of times until the higher number is showing, before you click 'craft'.

I believe they made a follow up talking about how it actually doesn't matter when you craft it. Someone tested it.

Yeah, I was just about to say that. I crafted a Black Unicorn when the stats in the preview said 1,111 but it crafted at 639.

Top Bottom