Search results

+
  1. JoshShaw

After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

True, but I'm just trying to be optimistic going forward. I'm sure they've seen some of the criticism about the male romances by now and hopefully they care about addressing it.
  2. JoshShaw

After expansions- to continue with our V and chosen romance for future sequel/s Poll

I mean, they could always do that but tbh after they tastelessly and (at least in River's case, haven't seen Kerry's) emotionlessly have River and Kerry break up with their dying partner and then have V automatically say to Panam that it's kind of a relief I dunno if I'd wanna see them again if...
  3. JoshShaw

Expansions and at least a couple of future games. I want the Mass Effect experience in a Cyberpunk setting. You just don't get the same level of emotional investment when you're getting a new protagonist each game.
  4. JoshShaw

Yes, they make a good open world but nothing in them feels substantive. Oh, look, you can fish! ...Well, that was fun for two minutes. Let's go talk to the NPCs! Oh, they're all incredibly non-reactive and one dimensional. If an open world just to goof around and RP in is what you enjoy then...
  5. JoshShaw

To anyone still in doubt: CDPR said they'll continue working on the game, so it can sell for years

It doesn't, but people keep insisting they communicate or the game is 'dead' and the release of a huge patch two weeks ago and confirmation of DLCs this year wasn't enough to assure them.
  6. JoshShaw

Wait, hold up, Kerry was married?

I think that needed explaining, though and especially should have come up if you romance him. The only dialogue on it is this cut dialogue and even then V is like 'oh, you had your kids taken away from you? Worked out pretty well for you!' which is a pretty flippant response to a very cruel...
  7. JoshShaw

Wait, hold up, Kerry was married?

Yes, he should be bi. It doesn't make sense unless he's supposed to canonically hate women now or something.
  8. JoshShaw

So... Radio silence YET AGAIN? What's next after 1.2?

Meanwhile it's racing up the ladder on nexus mods for most downloads and that's only on pc, so clearly there is still a maintained interest. 1618232249 Which they have now demonstrated they are committed to working on. There was a huge patch just two weeks ago. They can't do everything at once.
  9. JoshShaw

"Body Identified: Enemies have been alerted" - For no reason.

Same. Would hide bodies and still get a 'body identified; message. Sometimes only moments after when I'm in the same room as the container and can see there are no enemies or cameras around.
  10. JoshShaw

Conceptual video of improved melee combat

I wish there was more of a crack to the nanowire. I get that it's not a normal whip but at the minute it doesn't feel impactful at all.
  11. JoshShaw

Apartment Room

Primarily I'd just like 1. the option to invite major NPCs over for some fun scenes and maybe your romance could randomly show up there at times with a few lines of ambient dialogue. 2. Some alternative 'room themes' we can choose from a vendor for a different look, 'esoterica', 'noir' etc...
  12. JoshShaw

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

Oh man I thought that was a bug because I'd used a save edit to romance him with a male body....yeesh. AND he hung up on me when I called him during the devil ending. And Kerry all but hangs up on you without checking about your wellbeing if you call him on the roof as well; CDPR what is with...
  13. JoshShaw

Poll: Takemura and a certain choice [Spoilers]

Yes, I had a *bad relationship with him and was concerned about him
  14. JoshShaw

Gta vs cyberpunk

I honestly couldn't care less about the police after the last patch, at least compared to other things they could be working on. Further increase the spawn distance, get them using cars and that should be about done. Bonus points if they added a phone contact you could call to get rid of your...
  15. JoshShaw

why is there a hidden choice? WTF [Spoilers]

This is the problem people are having, I think. The game trains you to follow the objectives and not investigate yourself, but then punishes you for it in places. It's not consistent. I actually did save Takemura on the first playthrough but only because I was insistent on searching the building...
  16. JoshShaw

Johnny + V relationship is poorly written [Spoilers]

It was so jarring for me because I shaded Johnny at every possible opportunity given, called him a dickhead, a narcissist, a douchebag...then he was asking if I'd take a bullet for him. Huh?? No, dude. It felt like we were SUPPOSED to be friends by then but with the dialogue choices given I'd...
  17. JoshShaw

One side job more important than most "main" jobs (SPOILERS)

There was at least one dead police officer already, yes. I kept trying to get to the corpse to check it's inventory which is what kept aggroing the others as I got remotely near it. Hence why I had to kill them to check.
  18. JoshShaw

Rant: Why do all of these loose ends exist? :[ (Spoilers)

I can't remember, beyond that she survived our encounter and agreed to leave. I was playing nomad so likely used that option. I just specifically remember the informant thing beyond I found a shard about him going to the docks really early on and then chased it up much later when I reached that...
  19. JoshShaw

Rant: Why do all of these loose ends exist? :[ (Spoilers)

Somewhat related to this, I was kind of frustrated that Anna (the good cop) seemed to have a story that didn't go anywhere. I found a shard about her informant planning to escape to the (I think) Wellsprings dock to get a ship and then the thread seemed to end. Did I miss something?
  20. JoshShaw

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

I think one thing I didn't articulate well is that these characters aren't TERRIBLE in isolation, it's when you compare them to their straight counterparts and see the pattern. You've got Zevran, the leather fetish spicy rogue hedonist who likes murder, vs Alistair. the virgin white knight who...
Top Bottom