Search results

+
  1. Heartstopper

Game needs volume slider for combat music

I hate having to rely on mod updates for what feels like should be a basic game feature. The combat music is incredibly obnoxious and I'm basically forced to play with no music at all besides radios. Closer to the game's initial launch this was one of the first mods I installed. 1696899657
  2. Heartstopper

Couple mods I hope come out at some point

1) A mod to kill the combat music. Seriously. Despite the glitches this game has the most immersion breaking thing in the whole game for me is the combat music. It's much louder than anything else in the game and just kills the flow completely. 2) More control over the radio stations...
  3. Heartstopper

Weird body glitch

Every inner torso piece i put on my fem-v that has the shoulders/neck area exposed puts this weird bluish/silver texture on the skin near the shoulder straps. Tank tops, bras, bustiers, I thought it was something wrong on my end until I started noticing it in other people's screenshots.
  4. Heartstopper

Too much Johnny

I actually like Silverhand's character, and I like Keanu Reeves as an actor. What I dislike is how overly pervasive his character is throughout the game. I wish you could eliminate all his random commentary and appearances where you didn't even interact with him directly.
Top Bottom