Search results

+
  1. Otakahunt

Another Romance Thread

That doesnt mean the npc's will have to date him...
  2. Otakahunt

AN OPEN LETTER TO CD PROJECT RED...

What the heck are you talking about? We were NEVER talking about Witcher 3 here now were we? You completely missed the post I was quoting... the post i quoted said: "They eventually made up for it and I naively thought they would actually get it right this time and had learned from their...
  3. Otakahunt

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

After finishing the main story i went back to the starting megabuilding frontdoor and took a photo, pretty basic gear but those pants i crafted myself so i used them most of the playthrough. Onwards to next playthrough with different lifepath and build. :D
  4. Otakahunt

This game desperately need New Game+

Cant craft epic weapons? what? how? Ive crafted several items so far... epic pants, epic chest, legendary smart sniper and upgraded a legendary revolver twice. Still got plenty of crafting materials left for epics if i really want to.
  5. Otakahunt

Regarding difficulty, come on, what is this tech snipers headshot through everything choom?

my dudes, wait till you get some stronk revolvers. I was using iconic revolvers (since i was handgun spec) and they can shoot through walls quite well too... I think its good for the immersion, even in real life big calibers can go through walls easily... makes me feel like terminator when i...
  6. Otakahunt

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

I second this. After the first time in my game when i loaded a save the shorts appeared and has been since. So pretty please revert the change.... it wouldnt even be this big a deal if the game wasnt advertised as such and we didnt have customization for our private parts, the fact that we do...
  7. Otakahunt

AN OPEN LETTER TO CD PROJECT RED...

So they make one bad game and you immediately throw them under the bus? Come on, have a little faith.... everyone makes mistakes but unlike most this one was also affected by covid. Wait for the next game before making such absolute judgements. You claim Cyberpunk (first of its kind in the...
  8. Otakahunt

Things that made you feel immersed

Then this isnt the topic for you.... why did you even waste your time replying? derailing a topic isnt nice and never has been. On topic: Theres surprising amount of times in missions where you sit down next to your friend and can do things like drink/eat while talking, that continues to keep...
  9. Otakahunt

(PC) Graphical Bug with Trees/Foliage

have you tried reloading the save? it has worked on every visual bug ive had.
  10. Otakahunt

Can't call my cars...

Have you tried pressing the button anyway? even if its red it can still work. Also easiest fix for any interface bugs: save and load.
Top Bottom