Search results

+
  1. Pythonx7

DO NOT SCRAP JEWELRY (junk items - unless you're rich already)

What's the point of scrapping anyway? It never feels like crafting matters that much. I always sell all the junks and scraps some guns when my capacity is full.
  2. Pythonx7

Rayfield Caliburn ruined all the cars

I didn't watch any videos, Just stumbled upon it after a mission. Didn't even know it was possible to own cars without buying them. I generally don't go online while playing a game unless I get stuck.
  3. Pythonx7

Rayfield Caliburn ruined all the cars

I wonder who's decision it was to make Rayfield Caliburn available to own so easily and early in the game. It feels like it's the best car in the game and now I have zero interest in checking out any other vehicle. And I hadn't even purchased any vehicles yet because of how expensive they all...
  4. Pythonx7

THE WEAPONS INVENTORY UI IS Terrible!!! Here is my solution.

yeah, agreed. that's super redundant.
  5. Pythonx7

Yes I remember. The thing is the inventory UI was a lot worse in Witcher 2 as well and they fixed those issues in even the initial Witcher 3. So it's really interesting that UI in Cyberpunk has gone back to being convoluted and hard to look at. I can only assume there have been new people in...
  6. Pythonx7

Yes. This too. I can think of many different ways that are tried and tested. Currently This just looks really frustrating the way it covers half of the 12 weapons and it constantly jumps around making it a pain to see the weapons themselves. 1608114076 Let's not forget how the page does a...
  7. Pythonx7

I agree. What's in the game looks like the first draft that didn't have time to get approved and just ended up in the game.
  8. Pythonx7

Here is an edit I've done of how easily this could have been improved many times over. I have no idea how this is what ended up in the game. I don't know if anyone else is as annoyed as I am every time you want to compare and equip weapons. The weapons inventory UI has so much extra space...
  9. Pythonx7

What happened?

It seems to be a release date issue. They game should not have had an initial release date when it wasn't ready.
  10. Pythonx7

Crafting - a suggestion

I agree.
  11. Pythonx7

There is no hairdressers in dark future.

Everytime I look into the mirror my character is missing his hair anyway.
  12. Pythonx7

about the mission "the gig", i can't find the reward.

there are 2 items on the arm/hands that you need to pick if I remember correctly but the game doesn't really tell you.
  13. Pythonx7

How's your performance?

i9-9900k 2080 16GB 3000MHz NVME I've set the optimized digital foundry settings for 1440 ray tracing. Except I have set my ray tracing to Ultra. I get aroun 40-60 sometimes dipping as low as 35.
  14. Pythonx7

Crafting Is Broken.

I haven't really felt the need to craft anything anyway.
  15. Pythonx7

Why are pistols so overpowered ?

I felt like they're actually kinda weak, specially the ones that don't have a high rate of fire.
  16. Pythonx7

Crafting - breaking down iconic items by mistake

Yep, one of many UI issues. you can't just sell or disassemble items without having to worry about that.
  17. Pythonx7

Kill vs. Incapacitate: Consequences?

I think it's mostly there so you can not kill too many if you don't want to and that's that. I still choose to incapacitate instead of kill.
  18. Pythonx7

Why EVERYTHING ends up on shooting?

Wouldn't say always, but it is a lot of the times.
Top Bottom