Search results

+
  1. Daokuno

Hotfix 1.05

Also tried that, but thanks.
  2. Daokuno

Hotfix 1.05

That patch made the game literally unplayable for me. Can't change graphic settings anymore and have 7 to 25 fps at max even on the lowest solutions possible... Before I played medium to high with solid 34 to 70 fps depending on Action
  3. Daokuno

Insider info from CDPR - Development timline (TW2 - CP2077)

Huge part of it is definitely Fan fiction. CDPR said very very early that the world won't be very large, but full and imnersive (lol). Your friend must be a super high shark in that company since normal and above average personal don't even get nearly as much informations. Earlier timeliness...
  4. Daokuno

Update your NVIDIA drivers!

not 100% sure if its the driver. After 1.05 cant even change settings anymore, 8-20fps at max. Before 1.05 it ran smooth as f... medium to high settings 34-70fps.
  5. Daokuno

LOD quality stuck on low

Yep... Cant change settings at all. Playing on a GTX970, could play before 1.05 on medium to high settings with 34-70fps. Now 8-20fps even on "lowest" settings 100% gpu usaged. Its insane what they do with this game in every aspect.
  6. Daokuno

9GB patch downloading PC

Same... 1,7gb on steam... checked my pc = were actually around 25gb and almost an hour of download lol.
  7. Daokuno

Hotfix 1.05

hex-Editor will seriously become my new best friend it seems...
  8. Daokuno

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

this, thanks for posting
  9. Daokuno

If CP2077 is this bad, how bad will the DLCs and MP be?

Anthem or No Man Sky, that are the possibilites of CP2077's future. Problem is, they actually just put the pieces together in 1 year from mid june 2019 ... so what to expect, a finished story thats it. I seriously hope they keep develop it, the potential is just too big.
  10. Daokuno

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

That guy is pretty damn passive toxic anyway ... but at least he promotes his good vibes :°)
  11. Daokuno

Did over ambition harm Cyberpunk 2077?

They are like my B.A thesis ... I planed much, in my brain and world it was perfect, world changing... ended up in a classic stereo "at least its done to its minimum..."- work :D But ye, the main reason definitely is/was the crunch, from fresh out of alpha to a finished game in 1 year is...
  12. Daokuno

I like this game.

What me bothers all the time with such statements is... I'm no where near endgame ... 2 hours later, end. At least that happened to me all the time when I thought... damn I cant be in endgame already, if you get what I mean o_O
  13. Daokuno

After the PR Blanket Party... Are you Ubisoft, or are you Hello Games?

Okay compare CP2077 to: Fallout4, The Witcher 3, F76, F3, Skyrim, RDR 2 to let it be completely mainstream. Good story... thats it. Maybe you are very easy to please, but all of mentioned titles had WAY more immersive world feeling than CP2077, but since you cherry pick your favourite arguments...
  14. Daokuno

What came first, Keanu Reeves, or the turning the story entirely about Johnny Silverhand?

One day I get such a bike too... and crash with it instant because it looks actually undrivable... :D Thanks for the reply, kinda interessting I didnt know about.
  15. Daokuno

[...] Even Fallout 4 has a master piece AI compared to CP2077, thats fact. Even unmodded Fallout 4 has a much much more immersive world than cp2077... Maybe not the best example for sure, but to make clear what I mean since f4 without dlcs and mods is kinda... oof. There are flaws that cant be...
  16. Daokuno

What came first, Keanu Reeves, or the turning the story entirely about Johnny Silverhand?

Would be interessting how much they paid him, as far as I know is keanu reeves not one of those, who want a million just to show up for a second. I mean... easy to say, but I would do such stuff for free in his position, except paying me food and hotel etc.
  17. Daokuno

Since CP2077 was the love of my gaming life for almost 6 years, I can agree... And I really tried to love it as much as I hoped it would be ... but after like 10 Hours I simply played TOO MANY games of such genres, that this game simply started to taste very very bitter. And as the Story put me...
  18. Daokuno

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

There was a reddit post, also posted here I guess not sure anymore. That told, that this game was basically fresh out of alpha in mid 2019, so they had one year under massive crunch to put the pieces together. Well and here we are... they put the story together, implemented side missions to...
  19. Daokuno

[Suggestions]NUDITY MEGATHREAD - Remove censorship and bring back what advertised

The bubble he lives in is very dense... But to admit, he also posted some good stuff x)
  20. Daokuno

This needs to be sticky asap! Thank you for your great work. That sums it really much up. I think most posts here got driven away with the censorship - me too. (and I still think its a super annoying problem) But this post sums the problem with the game perfectly up, thank you. I remember...
Top Bottom