Search results

+
  1. arcsirc

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

i think they meant future CDPR Cyberpunk 207*
  2. arcsirc

good shit right here, i've clumsily talked around this issue a couple of times. even the point of no return text implies that you won't be back here for some time, not that it's the end of the ride and you'll be reloading a save once you finish it.
  3. arcsirc

We've ranted about the immune system attacking V's consciousness a few times, it doesn't make sense in the slightest. +1
  4. arcsirc

Let's talk about the good things about the game [Spoilers]

Atmosphere/mood Environment art is stellar Character art also stellar just say the art in general is great on the whole. Side quests are phenomenal characters are great, loved/hated em Voice actors [eng] were great.
  5. arcsirc

[SPOILERS] your favourite ending

V's "death" is either off-screen or a hook into DLC. Neither is very impressive.
  6. arcsirc

[SPOILERS] your favourite ending

the story isn't 'complete' though, not with a postscript plot-twist cliffhanger. The driving force through the whole narrative is survival and the game aborts before you've done it to leave you with a cheap emotion hook to pull you into dlc to actually finish the story. [...]
  7. arcsirc

If the game had any space to play without johnny i'd be more on board, but honestly I don't care if the game takes place in a post narrative arc universe. Give me lots of side stories witht he quality of the hunt and dream on and let my narrative be emergent. This is coming from someone that...
  8. arcsirc

Dictating the way the rest of the events on the rooftop choice is problematic as it makes a lot of assumptions about player motivation. But it's necessary if you need to make the events tie into post game DLC This is the only reason to make the post mikoshi segment without any choice, if you...
  9. arcsirc

Can we talk about the in game advertising for a sec?

The ads bothered me, and I don't care about the sexualisation of them at all because that's an easy shortcut in the lizard brain to desire and to create positive associations. It makes sense. But some of them are just terrible ads that illicit disgust, which leads to avoidance behaviour because...
  10. arcsirc

I think it's fair to say that some people want different things from these games, the "bloat" is only an issue if you see the game as something to be finished and seen through to the end (or worse if you're a completionist it's likely a nightmare). On the other hand I don't really care if I...
  11. arcsirc

They no doubt have legalese in those books pertaining to the contents being correct at the time of publication, it's not motivation to not change the product their future is currently hinging on if they think it's the right thing to do.
  12. arcsirc

If it was a TV show i'd want to shout at the character not to be such a dumbass, but it's a game so they give you the option to be a dumbass or be a dumbass. you are punishing the player for mistakes they didn't make just to tell a story which means that to you the narrative is more important...
  13. arcsirc

The illusion of time pressure

I'd argue that the dilemma itself doesn't need to invoked in every story, but especially not in open world games where the narrative of the source material generally focuses on a smaller scale without world dooming consequences. Gating almost all the content behind "the event" just because...
  14. arcsirc

flat out the most distressing mikoshi sequence
  15. arcsirc

[Spoilers] Do you like V?

qft
  16. arcsirc

Revenge in this game is shit [Spoilers]

i got the minority report drones on me instantly
  17. arcsirc

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

not sure i'd want to mistake angst for maturity.
  18. arcsirc

I never wanted as much freedom compared to most.

wouldn't have bought it
  19. arcsirc

ENDINGS (SPOILERS) Sinchronisation with J

all same, doesn't matter how you play up to that point.
  20. arcsirc

not an expert, but yes there are gene modded "exotics" I'm sure one of the pnp buffs could fill you in as they've already mentioned them several times.
Top Bottom