Search results

+
  1. QuantEffect

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

You mean only on your bike and inventory. So you almost never see V in actual gameplay...maybe it's better this way as the clothing system encourages people to dress like clowns in order to have the most optimal gear...
  2. QuantEffect

I think even Sekiro had a happier ending than this. Or at least more satisfying... 1609066767 All of this drama and confusion could have easily been avoided if they included a small snippet after the credits saying something like "V's story will continue..."
  3. QuantEffect

Well there are 3 possibilities: 1. DLC will continue from the endings, which is the best option IMO, but still it's a cheap, shallow way of continuing the story. For me, the 6 months timer seems really forced and not needed even if they wanted to continue the main story. 2. The endings are final...
  4. QuantEffect

On the bright side, I think there is some indication that in the Nomad ending you found the cure anyway (in Arizona?), based on the voice mails. I mean think about it, by the time you supposedly receive the voice mails in the Nomad ending, you're already somewhere in the Badlands or Arizona...
  5. QuantEffect

I guess it's completely possible that the 6 months timer is just a way for them to easily sell more units of a paid DLC. I.e. if you want to see V live, then get the DLC...
  6. QuantEffect

You're not really an engram. From what I understood, Alt creates a copy of V (the engram) and writes this engram on the original brain, which got wiped clean in terms of memories. So you are still the same organic, original V, just that your brain got re-initialized sort of. The same can be...
  7. QuantEffect

Ah yeah that would have worked really well. Alt could say that your body/brain hasn't been significantly modified by the relic and you wouldn't get the 6 months timer..
  8. QuantEffect

I think the pandemic and some really bad management choices (+investors pressure) significantly affected this game. There are so many things which feel unfinished, not to mention the bugs. Still had a lot of fun, but it's really sad considering the potential this game had. I don't even care...
  9. QuantEffect

I understand that, I was mostly arguing for more characters, not necessarily changing current characters. I guess I don't really like Panam that much and would have liked a bit more variety. At the very least I would have liked the option of doing the solo attack ending and then leaving with...
  10. QuantEffect

Well Judy also leaves you to die alone. Haven't done her quest line yet so I don't know how much the relationship changes with the different endings. But that is actually another huge problem with the endings. If you do the solo arasaka attack, which in my opinion is probably the most selfless...
  11. QuantEffect

My point is that I would have liked more variety. I understand that these characters have their own motivations and that is fine. But people play these games to escape reality, not to simply relive hard life choices that they had to make in real life. Is it really that hard to give people the...
  12. QuantEffect

I feel the romances are also quite limited in general. As a straight male V, the only option is Panam which only stays with V if he's ok with living in a tent for the rest of his apparently short life (Nomad ending). Plus I have to sacrifice a few nomads/Saul in the final attack. Is this...
  13. QuantEffect

I also really dislike these endings and even more so the lack of real choice. This is an RPG which markets choice and freedom as it's foundation and yet you can't save V no matter what. The Witcher 3 also had a relatively dark world and premise and yet in that game you could basically create...
  14. QuantEffect

Mantis blade kill animations are too slow, breaks combat phasing.

Yeah I'm also using the Target Analysis mod as the execution animation is really annoying. I almost quit using the mantis blades just because of the animation. I also signed on this forum just to complain about this issue. Mantis blades are one of the most iconic features of this game and I...
Top Bottom