Search results

+
  1. Sunnie2

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

I dont think that person is implying that YOU are a toxic player, more that its a common thing now for a lot of people to NEVER be satisfied no matter what, even if you give them exactly what they want. I have been an MMO developer for over 25 years and have seen the entire gambit of how...
  2. Sunnie2

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

If you REALLY pay attention throughout the nomad star ending, there are subtle hints all over the place about positivity and hope in finding a cure for V's dilemma. Panam specifically says that they have contacts in Arizona that have helped others in the family out of impossible problems. Night...
  3. Sunnie2

GOG Patcher takes forever to apply patches?

Not sure if its just me or not, but the GOG patcher will download a patch relatively fast, but then it will take 2+ hours to apply the patch. What the hell is going on here? I am very hesitant to patch the game because of this slow patch issue. Anyone know if theres a fix for this?
  4. Sunnie2

Cyberpunk 2077 with Ray Tracing Powered By NVIDIA GeForce RTX

As someone who has worked in this industry for a very long time, while what you said is true, I can honestly say that your statement falls well short of the full picture. Consoles are relatively inexpensive mostly to promote profit on the software (games) and services...
  5. Sunnie2

Look what I found hidden under a certain tunnel

212 MHP, yep, its the fastest. Its also the best handling. If I remember right, you can get this car by exiting the cave (After completing Panam's mission) and waiting 24 hours, then drive back through and find a new container.
  6. Sunnie2

Still playing in 2021?

This, oh so much this! I am a 76 player and the whole MP aspect in that game has been a complete disaster. Again, lets leave MP to the games made for it from the start, there are a shit ton of them out there to play, some good, some no so good, but there are plenty of choices already that do it...
  7. Sunnie2

With so many body types among NPCs, why can't we change V's?

Exactly, being able to control and have clothing fit a morphed body mesh has been a thing for quite a while now. We need Bodyslide in 2077, stat!
  8. Sunnie2

Still playing in 2021?

What, is this really EA here? Not every game needs (or players want) Multiplayer. Leave Multiplayer for games that are made for it from the start, not tacked on top well down the line. MP will not help CP.
  9. Sunnie2

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

According to who? Mine does not smoke, she may have a drink occasionally, but she does not get plastered (which pissed me off when Johnny broke his promise).
  10. Sunnie2

What is your favorite character in Cyberpunk 2077?

Its definitely Judy, and it was instant attraction. I said this in another thread some time ago, but I feel like Judy was written just for me by someone like me who had a lot of the same life experiences I have had. Judy grabbed me on many levels, and reminded me of a girl that slipped through...
  11. Sunnie2

Can I have my sex without lung cancer please? [possible spoiler for one romance scene]

I have played a lot of major RPGs over the last 2 decades, and never have I been forced to drink or smoke in any of them. /shrug
  12. Sunnie2

Sheesh, seems a lot of people that love to bag on others that have a valid criticism of the content. Though I am not up in arms, I agree with the OP, I found it off-putting and out of place to be a non-smoker and then not have a choice during "the" scene with Judy (which I loved otherwise)...
  13. Sunnie2

Show me your outfit of choice!

Heres my current flight of fancy, wheels and outfit!
  14. Sunnie2

No Cyber Store is a Missed Opportunity

Micro transactions almost always end up creating grind walls, its how they get people to begrudgingly open up their wallets and keep opening them. No thanks. I like that there isnt any grinding in this game, I dont have to spend 12 hours doing the same thing over and over to get 1 stupid thing.
  15. Sunnie2

My thoughts on why the 'Nomad' ending is more positive than I initially thought

I knew from the minute I finished the main story line that it wasn't the end for V in 6 months. I Went Streetkid, and finished Nomad with Panam, and taking Judy with as my soon to be wife. There are so many small indicators that V's little problem will be addressed again in either DLC or a...
  16. Sunnie2

[SPOILERS] The Romance in this game is truly amazing, and equally disappointing.

I am so glad I found this thread before I posted an almost identical post! This post echoes my entire feeling about Judy's series and resolution. I believe this is one of the most thoughtful and tasteful romances in any game to this point! But Judy becoming just a generic prop after the main...
  17. Sunnie2

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

We have 6 bad endings, and one good one. The good one is not a certain death sentence for V, theres a perfect opportunity here for DLC or a complete sequel in which V can be free to live out her life with her family and wife. Indeed it seemed left open for a continuation of some kind, be it DLC...
Top Bottom