Search results

+
  1. KventinDorvard

The game is too easy and every build becomes OP way too fast.

[...], Subliminal Message (the perk that doubles damage against unware targets) literally does nothing, it is bugged. At such level and with uncommon hacks maximum damage you could do is 300, which is not even half health of moderate threat enemies at such level, not even mentioning time needed...
  2. KventinDorvard

The game is too easy and every build becomes OP way too fast.

I agree only that crafting is op, otherwise through out the whole game without multiple armadillo mods you can still easily be killed with melee build, it takes just a couple of shots, and chances of getting shot heavily depends on layout of levels, but many of them quite open and allow enemies...
  3. KventinDorvard

Getting full damage while blocking and counter-punching on fistfight mission: Beat on the Brat (can't win the last fight)

If you can't do it on easy it is totally on you though, but i agree that scaling is totally broken for any other difficulty.
  4. KventinDorvard

Not working perks and wrong descriptions.

I want to adress the issue of at least 2 perks, namely Anamnesis and Subliminal Message - both perks do not work at all, and i've confirmed it with many other people. Could be some other perks not working as well. I also seen reddit post addressing this issue, and there was mentioned that perks...
  5. KventinDorvard

1.0.5 - impossible to win a fist fight

Nah, fist fights are truly have broken scaling, since it is obvious BS that you can't even block light attacks on hard without taking damage, or even PARRY attacks, you still get tons of damage. Just change difficulty to easy for fistfights, it seems it only was ever tested on it.
  6. KventinDorvard

Anamnesis

Same for Subliminal Message.
  7. KventinDorvard

Poor controls design for PC: unwanted actions happen all the time!

Disagree about 6. cover works perfectly fine, also with 8. My bigger concern are not working perks, especially in Int tree - Anamnesis and Subliminal Message, both very important perks.
  8. KventinDorvard

Mantis Blades / Gorilla Fists scale way, way too poorly.

Yeah, they scale badly, but not completely unusable.
Top Bottom