Search results

+
  1. DonLuzolvaz

Adding opacity to textures

I think so, I don't have access to TW3 REDkit but at least I know that REDengine 3 added the ability to blend and combine textures based on a GDC presentation that Marcin Golent (Currently the rendering lead at CDPR) did many years ago.
  2. DonLuzolvaz

Now playing [music]

Sigurd Björling singing Wotan's "Leb' wohl!" From Die Walkure:
  3. DonLuzolvaz

Start your journey with The Witcher 3 REDkit

Thank you so freaking much. I hope we get a REDkit for Cyberpunk too.
  4. DonLuzolvaz

For crying out loud can we Please get a proper V model? ( Mod request )

Well I mean, they do. That's why the first person animations look like that if you take the camera and view V's body in third person. that's similar to how rockstar does their first person animations, they make it janky so that the body parts don't get in the way of the camera. you can see the...
  5. DonLuzolvaz

POSSIBLE NEW CONTENT

That's just your opinion. This is not a live-service
  6. DonLuzolvaz

Add a bow as a weapon

I think people keep forgetting that CDPR is working on a sequel to Cyberpunk and some of these ideas might be saved for the later games. Not everything has to be added to the first entry in a series.
  7. DonLuzolvaz

Game is ruined for me

You can actually get away and run away from them. it's quite easy to do. simply wait for them to get out of their cars, and then get in your vehicle and get away. Also a nice tip to make vehicle combat more enjoyable (so you can simply focus on the driving and not the shooting), leave the auto...
  8. DonLuzolvaz

Logging in on forums after March 5th, 2024

"My rewards" are already attached to accounts and not the game itself. You have to login and use the REDlauncher (on PC) to get them. I don't know why are you complaining.
  9. DonLuzolvaz

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

That's intended. I contacted their support team at launch to see if this is a bug but they said it's intended so that you don't get ahead of the NPCs you're supposed to follow (Even though this really doesn't help with the issue and often I'm running ahead of the NPCs that I'm supposed to follow).
  10. DonLuzolvaz

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

We know it's coming. The game was listed as one of the games that are going to receive it. It'll come with another update.
  11. DonLuzolvaz

CDPR's way of degrading the graphics of their games to improve performance

Can you share a screen shot of said light effects that have been downgraded? Cuz they have improved light blooms for example.
  12. DonLuzolvaz

Why would V care about the President or Songbird?

The game allows you to walk yourself out of the expansion's story on 2 occasions: * "Dog eat Dog" quest (which allows you to simply not save Myers). * "Lucretia my reflection" quest (You have the choice to leave Myers and reed and completely forget about songbird). So V doesn't have to care...
  13. DonLuzolvaz

We're working on an editor for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

@Vattier said that "This editor is a reworked version of the REDengine 3" so I'm guessing this will be the second REDkit we've been waiting for all these years.
  14. DonLuzolvaz

Explain to me how do you want to use a modding kit on Xbox? That's like saying I want to make games with Unreal engine on my gaming console. I think you are confusing the terms modding tool and mod support.
  15. DonLuzolvaz

Thank you so freaking much!!! TW2 REDkit is still one of the best modding tools I've ever seen and that makes me really excited about this. I really hope we get a REDkit for Cyberpunk too cuz REDmod isn't enough.
  16. DonLuzolvaz

Final wishlist for the game in last updates

???? Enemies get alerted if you honk. NPCs trying to cross the street will start running if you honk at them. Driver NPCs also drive faster if you honk behind them. The key to turn it on has changed. Hold V on PC (or whatever is the "turn on headlights" key, cuz that is the button which enables...
  17. DonLuzolvaz

CDPR, stop with the 1st person (explained)

You do realize the character rig is done like that on purpose so that the body parts don't get in the way of the camera? It's not like that the animations are bad so they chose to make a first person game.
  18. DonLuzolvaz

Why are weapons getting automatically disassembled

After 1.6 the game doesn't allow you to buy ammo after you reach the maximum stack cap.
  19. DonLuzolvaz

Why are weapons getting automatically disassembled

Some weapons that you loot have a "Broken" tag now. These will get automatically disassembled when you loot them.
Top Bottom