Search results

+
  1. FantasyM

Can't Complete Suspected Organized Crime Activity at Watson

Thanks Senpup. I just came back here after updating 1.22's Hotfix. Still the same issue. I really am open to other alternatives such as hacks, noclip/wallclip, etc. just to get this done. Anybody who managed to solve this issue please please share a workaround!
  2. FantasyM

Anyone can help with this please? Really would like to find a workaround for this. Hotfix 1.21 today didn't do anything to fix this. Am open to cheats and hacks too just to get this cleared and also to get achievement.
  3. FantasyM

After the big 1.2 with this in the patch notes - Fixed an issue where some NCPD Hustles were not marked as finished after looting the objective container. I was really looking forward to this being fixed, but unfortunatelyit hasn't. As you can see, the looted objective container is there, and...
  4. FantasyM

As title states, I can't complete this job! Still says "Secure the area. Use of force permitted." So I have come back again and again to this Suspected Organized Crime Activity located beside the Goldsmith St. quick travel point to try to complete it. This NCPD job is located in Little China of...
  5. FantasyM

Why are crafted Legendaries inferior to my Epics?

Thanks for all the replies and ideas everyone. As to a few of your questions and notes: - I have saved/loaded a dozen+ times to see if the Legendary Black Unicorn or Satori katana will have better stats than my Epic version (or for the crafted Legendary for that matter) to no avail. The crafted...
  6. FantasyM

Yes, crafting is so fun, but the results you get are just so very odd. I have attached another example here, the O'Five (Love the kick you get from firing this sniper rifle. Feel like it can take down a plane). Notice how O'Five scales to become a better weapon in both DPS and DMG. And.... the...
  7. FantasyM

Hey Martin. Yeah I noticed the mod earlier, and I then added the mods into the Legendary quality Black Unicorn katana as well, and the DPS and DMG still cannot match close to the Epic quality one, as seen in attached image.
  8. FantasyM

Total playtime of 70 hours now and absolutely loving EVERY aspect of the game. I am only halfway in with the main story as I explore every nook and cranny of Night City and absolutely must understand EVERY technicality of the game! So I need your help here please and must know this as it's...
Top Bottom