Search results

+
  1. N

Can you make a game become like other game ?

I play many game. and all those game never ever have this on my screen . honestly . even DX9 game. is i was play during I am just grade 6.and at this time it still online. even pass close a decade. . Its never ever have this stuff on my screen . This game not even an online game. its just an...
  2. N

What have you done .

I need cyberpunk2077 @ day 1 release .You better patch nothing on it about graphic . No one complain about graphic . except greedy ppl . is dont wanna upgrade they computer and yellng and ppl is paid only 400 $ or 500 $ on console thing and think about enjoy a game same as ppl is paid for 8000...
  3. N

LOD issue more worse in 1.1 . - _ - .. . and You reduce gpu usage .

- _ - as 200 hour player . I set all max out 4K off DLSS RTX and SSR . most fps drift between 55- 59 100 % usage. after 1.1 patch . its push up to 60fps. and gpu usage reduce to 91 % - _ - I dont need any conculsion from any one or any of my consult - _ - i am not dummy girls - _ - conculsion...
  4. N

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

- _ - show me your screenshot. go to stadium parking and face to wall like this screenshot LOD issue more worse in 1.1 . - _ - .. . and You reduce gpu usage . | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED first screenshot in that post. stadium parking
  5. N

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

You play on RX480 - _ - everything around you already low quality . so You not see a different. not offensive. but just wanan explain about it.
  6. N

normally . its just drift between 55- 59 . but now its all 60 max and gpu usage down to 91 % - _ - they keep nerf game to ash . its all i can say no cheer
  7. N

We on PC. - _ - . We can adjust Quality of game by our self. - _ - You choosen to nerf everything down to ash. instead of made a button for scale it. You should rename this game to cyber junk instead of cyberpunk .
  8. N

Help! How do you enable health regneration?

you need to get out combat and eat food. for regenerate health . emm . you need to go out that room for eat it. cheer
  9. N

hi .its not have any record on save game right :0 ?

your answer is very clearly :0 thank you so much :> now i gonna finish it and selfie with it . since you confirm like this. its green light to do ^.^ cheer
  10. N

Somegun not present on show case :0

hi its already upgrade to legendary :0 cheer
  11. N

Where is jackie tomb spot :o ?

thank you . :0 so much help cheer
  12. N

excuse me. How to pay it :0 ?

- o - so . We dont need to pay it then ? well i got it - ^ - ! thank you :0 cheer
  13. N

excuse me. Where to pay it >_< omg Dx cheese young to die Q.Q . and I wont trigger that point of no return too . please lets me know how to pay it :c which npc thank you :< cheer
  14. N

please advice :0 thank you
  15. N

Somegun not present on show case :0

I already have that 2 gun in frig. but its not present on show case :0 thank you cheer
  16. N

Where is jackie tomb spot :o ?

My Heros quest is complete by just talk on phone. its have something wrong. but its np .I will go pick up that gun by my self please show me that spot . thank you so much . cheer
  17. N

hi .its not have any record on save game right :0 ?

its ok :0 i can just move save file to other folder. Just need to make sure. Its not have any mark flag on me. that all I woory about. since I see a tons of ppl scream about they not able to play anymore after play until end game :0 i feel weird. couz This issue just easy slove by load a save...
  18. N

HELP! Please explain cold blood.

omg so cruel ! just shoot leg or arm . you silly ~\O/~ nu nu nuuu
  19. N

BAD USER!

this post gonna made me feel wanna pick him up . I not run any quest for pick him up yet ;p so he is nerd little brother. ? is talktive right ? cheer
Top Bottom