Search results

+
  1. N

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

pre order bonuses, time gated cosmetics and now a hit new thing: paying to watch someone else play a game you yourself can play just so you can get a unique sniper rifle cause fuck you. i should of refunded this game after its shitshow launch but me being the moron i am, stuck around in a vein...
  2. N

Cyberpunk 2077 — Our Commitment to Quality

I won't lie and say I'm not a bit miffed about all the broken promises and false gameplay showcases. A lot of this stuff you can't put in less you plan on completely remaking the game from the ground up, Jackie will never lift cars and whatnot, and you can't add more choice options in an already...
  3. N

Why a lot of people want BD?

Honestly I thought the BDs would be used to solve crime scenes you see around the city kinda like batman in the Arkham series. But no, those do not cross scenes are all just for show...
  4. N

We've heard of all the bugs, broken promises, and odd at best gameplay choices but when do we get to the real issue?

Like when can we expect an update to fix V's sleeping position cause let's face it: no sane nor insane person would ever sleep on a bed horizontally. 0/0 my immersion is ruined, worst game of 2020.
  5. N

Was the first person view an attempt at cutting corners?

Yep. If you actually see some videos about it, there use to be actu cutscenes that played in the third person...
  6. N

What happened to CDPR?

I've been in support for cyberpunk since the start. I do feel a bit cheated considering the lies regarding its gameplay and whatnot, but all that aside I still feel it as passable for a decent playing experience. Yes things are buggy and it still feels a bit like a beta at times but it's still...
  7. N

Anyone else hoping for a more in depth gear customization system in the near future?

Honestly I don't think that's really the case. Invintory management is a thing but it's not as extreme as you make it out to be. Just throw what's er you aren't using in the trunk of your car or in your stash.
  8. N

Anyone else hoping for a more in depth gear customization system in the near future?

I mean, just look at most companies. The moment spending costs overtake earnings, they cut the life support as soon as the bare minimum is met. Rip battlefront 2. Got to be actually pretty fun then was dropped immidietly
  9. N

Not even Skyrim or any Bethesda rpg has this sort of system. An iron sword will always have the same stats as another iron sword less it's unique or enchanted and even then if it's enchanted then you can enchant it yourself to get the bonus's you want.post fallout 4 games (despite me liking...
  10. N

Personally if it were up to me, id make every clothing item purely cosmetic as well as have every gun no longer have randomized stats and each being unique in their own way but seeing as it's such a core factor that's already implemented so deeply into the game, I don't see them ever changing...
  11. N

Obviously cyberpunk has a /lot/ it needs to work on, bugs to fix And a /lot/ it can add to improve things. Car customization, barber shops, etc etc. But probably one of if not my biggest gripe with the game is it's randomized loot gimmick. Meaning two of the same gun per say will for some...
  12. N

What Kind of Cut Content/Features Do You Want Back?

Honestly I thought braindances would be used to solve crime scenes you see around the map. Kinda like the Arkham games. Guess I was wrong.
  13. N

Future option to have a playthrough without randomized item stats?

Probably one of if not my biggest gripe with this game is the randomized item stats. It just doesn't work at all and has no place in a game with one of a kind items and gear that you have to keep reloading again and again hoping it's something decent stat wise. I don't like needing to look like...
  14. N

its 2077 cant we shop online for cyberware

It does kinda make sense that only ripperdocs sell it. Less your talking cyberware mods.
  15. N

{Spoilers} No real choices, and so many missed opportunities.

Sadly yeah. That's what you get with a rushed product. At least with the nomad lifepath it gives you one extra side mission. Even if it is just to get your old car back. Other then that it feels kinda like corpo is pointless and only really nomad and street kid makes sense for the overall way...
  16. N

Very Minor Gripe: Holding Guns Sideways Is Freakin Idiotic

I mean.. I've not exactly seen that happen but that's just me. Even then, these are cybernetically enhanced people we're talking about here so...
  17. N

Dagger Dealer / Knife Throw - Can't retrieve?

Threw my legendary knife and had to reload my save after I saw that it was lost. Sad
  18. N

Crafted weapon damage <> listed damage in crafting screen

Yeah idk. I really don't like the crafting and randomized stats in this game. Imo it just really doesn't belong and needs to be reworked. The randomized bit not the crafting bit.
  19. N

Buying a car is NOT a "mission"

yeah it does clutter up the map quite a bit. Part of me wishes it was just kinda in a seperate menu or better yet you use your computer to buy stuff like that (gives the websites some purpose) but that's just me
  20. N

Open world games are a mistake!

I personally like open world games. I like to explore. It's a shame it gets such a bad wrap due to many greedy publishers filing them with 0 content and microtransactions
Top Bottom