Future option to have a playthrough without randomized item stats?

+
Probably one of if not my biggest gripe with this game is the randomized item stats. It just doesn't work at all and has no place in a game with one of a kind items and gear that you have to keep reloading again and again hoping it's something decent stat wise.

I don't like needing to look like some thrift shop junkie with clothes all over the spectrum just to have the best stats possible, personally If it were up to me, I'd make all clothing purely cosmetic or at the very least static in their armor values (each clothing item has its own values, but if you have two of the same clothing item, their stats will always be the same.) Where obviously you can upgrade said stats.

Same goes for guns if not more so. Have each gun be unique but the same if it's two of the same weapon (iconics aside) but you can modify weapons to suit your playstyle or the situation. You can pick what damage type it is, what bonuses it gets, etc etc. Something like fallout where you build your weapon from the ground up with mods. Have a favorite weapon? Great, make it your own and no need to change it for something else unless you wanna just try a different style of gun. (Obviously tech weapons will still be tech weapons and all that but you get the idea)

Some kind of system like that would just make the game perfect for me. Sure there's a few other quality of life changes I would make but this right here is the main one. It would even give more of a purpose to crafting instead of just upgrading the randomized stats

Top Bottom