Search results

+
  1. EddiesforBaddies

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

I'm relaxed, don't know why you think the opposite. The comment just did not make any sense and I was just expressing my opinion.
  2. EddiesforBaddies

Why would it not be a happy life? Surrounded by your friends/family and being with the person you love. Tell me why being alone in space is better than spending time with your new family?
  3. EddiesforBaddies

I have recovered yes. But that doesn't mean I don't visit this thread regularly to see what's been going on. Panam still remains one of my favorite characters in the game.
  4. EddiesforBaddies

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

Wait what? Ai in the Witcher? That AI in the game is definitely not very ahead of its time. Mediocre at best. It's better compared to CP77 yes, but almost every game with AI is currently better than the one CP77 has right now.
  5. EddiesforBaddies

Damn. Makes me wonder why they removed it from the game.
  6. EddiesforBaddies

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

Congrats on the 1,000 posts btw guys. Cheers from the Panam thread:howdy:
  7. EddiesforBaddies

I was thinking. Wouldn't it be nice if Panam showed up at your apartment? Like when she is at her most vulnerable or just want to take her mind off of things and she wanted you to just take a ride with her through Night City/Badlands?
  8. EddiesforBaddies

I liked that guy behind the bar. His name is Noah. He shares the same name as me. So when Panam called him by his name I was actually shocked for a moment lol.
  9. EddiesforBaddies

I can't even remember how the discussion even started lol.
  10. EddiesforBaddies

Why Does V Have New York Accent?

Considering it's his first ever big role as V, he did fine. It didn't bother me actually and I thought his performance was great.
  11. EddiesforBaddies

Which lifepath fits best with Panam? And why do you think that? I'm curious of what you guys think.
  12. EddiesforBaddies

I just want a good ending where V and Panam finally have some rest and are just cruising in the Badlands while 'I Really Want To Stay At Your House' is playing on the radio. Call it cliché, but I think V deserves a good ending:sad:
  13. EddiesforBaddies

Resist the urge mate. I definitely want to have a fresh playthrough when there is gonna be an expansion with some new dialogue and quests. It's more enjoyable for me that way.
  14. EddiesforBaddies

They said this would be a "major patch". It's actually quite small. Calling it a hotfix would be better lol.
  15. EddiesforBaddies

It would be cool if they actually added some more texts with future updates/dlc. I mean that's the least they could do right? Right?
  16. EddiesforBaddies

Maybe there will be a HoS type expansion where we will find a cure for V and after that there will be an expansion that goes on to show the consequences of finding that cure. Maybe NightCorp/MBE being the main antagonist in this.
  17. EddiesforBaddies

Judy romance update/expansion/DLC.

The overall vibe in this thread and the Panam thread is great. We have created a small community of our own within these threads.
  18. EddiesforBaddies

You know what would be a great addition to the current content we have right now? Panam actually worrying before you jack into Mikoshi. I mean there is a huge possibility that the man you love is never coming back from this, so you should at least tell him you don't wanna lose him. Right now...
  19. EddiesforBaddies

Would also be nice if Panam would comment on some major things that happened in the city. Like the kidnapping of Hanako etc. If I'm not mistaken Judy said something about it. Don't see why it couldn't be applied to Panam.
Top Bottom