Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
I will post it again, one of the first photos I took...
photomode_10012021_005629.png

Guys.. I talked to Good Loot Puzzle (https://goodloot.pl/kategoria/puzzle/cyberpunk-2077) .. they make game puzzles.. from Cyberpunk also.. and I sugested Judy and Panam of course.. and they don't have such plans for now.. but they are open for sugestions and want some pictures.. so u know what that means.. gimmie your best of Panam :) something good for puzzles ;) ... I know it's a long shot.. but hey I wanna try

This ending has the most question marks around it. It's the most vague and definitely shows they don't want to let even the tiniest hint slip about post star ending events.

View attachment 11151497

My theory is that mitch is holding down the main bulk of the nomad family, while V and panam took a few members of their own and split off to deal with the cure thing. Panam and a few of that smaller group went ahead to a meeting with the contacts/scouting the route and got stranded by the sandstorm. It's the only reason she'd mention "we" have to sit this storm out instead of "I"
Mitch's post-credit message is really hopeful. It shows that Aldecaldo became real Family for V. And after successful Arasaka raid they are ready for any mission.

I won't be surprised if Panam will fly with V in Crystal Palace.

I remember joining that sub-reddit when it had a few members, now there tends to be a lot of NSFW art on there, lol.
Yeah bro I know what you mean. I only take a look if someoney posts something about the ending or Panam but not the NSFW stuff. :LOL:
You boys been slowing down a bit with the Panam train...

Just checking to see if you are all alive and how you've been... :howdy:
I guess the problem is that we already have nearly 2200 posts in this thread and sooner or later there will be the point, where we have spoken about every little thing of her. We could just repeat what we wanna see in the future and I am sure that something like this would boost the train again. :LOL:

Yeah bro I know what you mean. I only take a look if someoney posts something about the ending or Panam but not the NSFW stuff. :LOL:

I guess the problem is that we already have nearly 2200 posts in this thread and sooner or later there will be the point, where we have spoken about every little thing of her. We could just repeat what we wanna see in the future and I am sure that something like this would boost the train again. :LOL:
We can morally support Judy gang in their thread cause they are discussing all things related to this character as we did this with Panam in this thread earlier:howdy:
Post automatically merged:

But even now when I had 200+ hours and 3 playthroughs I try to find as much hints to Star ending continuation as possible. Because I want to see Panam near my V as soon as possible:)

Last edited:
We can morally support Judy gang in their thread cause they are discussing all things related to this character as we did this with Panam in this thread earlier:howdy:

But even now when I had 200+ hours and 3 playthroughs I try to find as much hints to Star ending continuation as possible. Because I want to see Panam near my V as soon as possible:)
Those hints are just thrown straight onto us.

They have to continue Panam and V and family story from this point. :cry:

when i read that, the view of her shaking you awake after sleeping by the campfire passed through my mind :giveup:
View attachment 11151605
That was my intention :cry:

I have a question. Who went to Misty before meeting with Hanako and what cards you get from her? For me: Hermit, Inverted devil, don't remember the third - something about those hiding in shadows and bending you to their will, Tower.

Edit: that third one was Inverterd High Priestess.

Last edited:
It would be cool if they actually added some more texts with future updates/dlc. I mean that's the least they could do right? Right?
I hope they at least give us that, but I think even modders could easily do that. I'm really hoping for the whole deal, the whole package. More cutscenes, more voice acting and more missions with her. Maybe even some repeatable stuff with her too

That was my intention :cry:

I have a question. Who went to Misty before meeting with Hanako and what cards you get from her? For me: Hermit, Inverted devil, don't remember the third - something about those hiding in shadows and bending you to their will, Tower.

Edit: that third one was Inverterd High Priestess.
My cards before Hanako meeting: chariot, inverted Sun, force, inverted Mage.
Hmm, I don’t know if it is so important because later I will choose Star ending anyway and card pick in this case will be constant.

About references again. This swallow from Star ending. Witcher community hurried call this as Ciri reference. And probably they’re right. But imo this reference is strongly underestimated.

Animal absence in NC is obvious. We can even hear from radio that people must pay taxes on having dogs or cats in their home. And suddenly V sees bird rightin front of him exactly in Star ending, not in any other.

I just want to believe that this bird is not only Ciri reference but symbol of hope and new life for V and Panam.

Last edited:
My cards before Hanako meeting: chariot, inverted Sun, force, inverted Mage.
Hmm, I don’t know if it is so important because later I will choose Star ending anyway and card pick in this case will be constant.

Hmmm interesting, that was the second deck that she pulled for me sometime later, but before Hanako. Maybe you're right about that.

And yeah, Star ending is just that thing we needed. I was starting as a Nomad exiled from the family and ended as a Nomad with a new family and Panam :love: There is no other choice for me.

Screenshot_20210122_234552_com.twitter.android.jpg

:ohstopit::ohstopit:

I just finished the game. Thank you again brother

====

Adam Smasher was surprisingly easy. I fought him on normal.. It seem like all of his special moves made him vulnerable.

I would have appreciated, if nothing else some cut scenes emphasizing just why everyone was afraid of him. If you can't program his badassness at least give me a cut scene or two. I didn't really get any of that. And when I bought the game I did so respecting Smasher's ability to fuck shit up.

=======

But commenting on the story, I say bravo! Thank you CDPR and Mike Pondsmith. TYSM. What a hell of ride! Worth every penny. Please give me more.
Ye, when I was at last mission I was like "omg smasher, he's gonna fuck me. And bruh, I almost shotted him XD

But ye, the story is very good, but ofc we need more content :sad:

Last edited:
Top Bottom