Search results

+
  1. BranchOffBush

Eating/Drinking Not Animated. WHY NOT!!

Because this is blatantly an early access version of the game. This game is nowhere as refined as Red Dead 2. Which is what they were "trying" to do and failed miserably.
  2. BranchOffBush

I dont understand How There are still Game Breaking Bugs like this in the game

Yup its pretty shocking how well CDPR got away with selling a more than early access title and are drip feeding us dog shit and giving the players and modders the bethesda treatment by making the modders fix the game or in CDPR's case making modders make the game they originally promised...
  3. BranchOffBush

Well my issue is that the game is teleporting the car under the map. The infinite loading is then the result because you're supposed to drive out of the garage not go into a new area that requires a loading screen. But ill try this. Edit: WOW. I'm actually really surprised this worked, It seems...
  4. BranchOffBush

Pre patch 1.23 I played 3 playthroughs from launch to update 1.2 and I've never had a single quest have a bug like this. It tries teleport me under the map then causes the game to infinitely load which means the save at this point is effectively bricked. I have a save from in this quest in a...
  5. BranchOffBush

On Hype...

Disney is making retractable replica sabers for the actors and if the prototypes are successful I have no doubt they will attempt to sell them as is for collectible purposes and I think they implement that into a child toy like that so they can make even more money 8 year old you will be very...
  6. BranchOffBush

Food Price Changes

i use the ones i loot for health regen and stamina regen.
  7. BranchOffBush

Disasterpiece question

ahh I see electrical didnt change anything for me due to having already taken care of cameras and the computer broke after hacking it like I couldn't even access it at all, no chance to enter a password and no prompt to use after hack
  8. BranchOffBush

Disasterpiece question

So when raiding the scav hideout with judy I found 3 skill checks that changed nothing in the level and had literally no effect on the game. There are 2 electrical panels with a skill check of technical ability 5 or 7 and you open it and move a few cables around and it ejects some sort of like...
  9. BranchOffBush

If you nerf this, I'm done.

Driving is a lot better though now.
  10. BranchOffBush

Show off some of your mods!

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1339?tab=description I just got this last night and its really cool. Haven't played with it much yet. But its preem. I wish the survival mod got an update...
  11. BranchOffBush

I still can't rebind dodge

I have a user input mappings already saved so I can just copy paste it if it gets changed by an update. Its been very helpful
  12. BranchOffBush

BUG REPORT

When buying the bd from the dealer in disasterpiece if you try to bypass the quest and not go to the kiosks to find the dealer location and try to buy the bd without completing the beginning parts of the updated quest your game will crash. Mine hard froze my computer. Was able to replicate this...
  13. BranchOffBush

Im not nitpicking to change it i can type the controls myself into the .xml file but im just saying how they said I could and still can't. Because it seems to me that nobody has posted about it since 1.2 dropped
  14. BranchOffBush

Like the title says, Im looking in the keybindings and there is nothing there for dodge for me.
  15. BranchOffBush

So they do consider Borderlands' loot farming an exploit in 1.11

oh no yeah quick hacks are absolutely nuts. My fav build I did was a contagion build. Can stealth a building without walking in. But it's useful there compared to a solo's build. Where a solo you genuinely want as much dmg as possible in that headshot.
  16. BranchOffBush

I said waste because it doesn't fit the playstyle of the playthrough I am doing at the moment. Like a solo, I want to max out dps rather than craft. Not saying the whole tree is a waste. If you devote skills to any tree and can put it good use and its a working perk in the game it's not a waste...
  17. BranchOffBush

Borderlands 2 was worse with legendaries at least than 3. Remember the torgue dlc for the dp unkempt harold. You literally grinded an arena for torgue coins to get the gun from a damn vending machine and had to reload the game if you didn't get the right version of the gun which had 5 plus versions.
  18. BranchOffBush

I'm a borderlands person so this is like second nature if I want to get a certain item.
  19. BranchOffBush

yeah but my fps aim in a cover based shooter will definitely defeat the timmy no thumbs who just craft. And I do not think multiplayer will ever involve current single player save's and skill trees. They will be different as sp is very unbalanced.
  20. BranchOffBush

true I don't waste skill points and stuff on crafting. I'm more of a solo or a netrunner. No techie here.
Top Bottom