+
  1. Corax141

Update 2.1 Patch Notes

have you started a new game?
  2. Corax141

Can't interact with radio in V's apartment

3. Corax141

1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

In The Heist mission, when Jackie and I head to the elevator to leave Konpeki Plaza, approaching the first elevator, Jackie doesn't say that the elevator is shut down, this happens when I use stealth, but if I go without stealth, he says it. And yes, this bug did not exist before the May update...
  4. Corax141

I have strange sound after the update [1.5]

I have some kind of sound, as if dripping something after the update all the time, in the menu and in the gameplay, anyone else? upd: this happens only when the earphones are connected to the gamepad.
  5. Corax141

REDstreams #2

I really hope that the new patch will finally fix all the bugs and bring a lot of new things in the game, like changing hairstyle, hair color, tattoos, eyes, car tuning, etc.
  6. Corax141

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Judy's favorite girl. From corpo to streetkid from streetkid to nomad.
  7. Corax141

I can't leave a message for Jackie after "The Heist" mission if I talk to Misty before the call, just rings out.

It seems i have figured out a solution to how to reactivate the ability to leave a message for Jackie! You need to ask Misty "how's biz?" after that, you can leave a message again! I'm not sure if this solution was before, but I'm glad that there is at least some.
  8. Corax141

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Still can't leave a message for Jackie. I don't think they will ever fix it.
  9. Corax141

I can't leave a message for Jackie after "The Heist" mission if I talk to Misty before the call, just rings out.

[Patch 1.3] Still not fixed. Why am I not surprised...
  10. Corax141

What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

you can't leave a voice message for Jackie after "The Heist" mission if you talk to Misty before the call. I've been waiting for a half a year to fix this issue, they said that they know about this bug, but with every patch they don't fix it. For me personally, it really interferes with...
  11. Corax141

I can't believe they still haven't fixed. Half a year already.
  12. Corax141

I wrote above that I finally got a response from CDPR regarding this issue, and they notified me that they're aware of this issue. So yeah, i can be absolutely sure. It's a bug.
  13. Corax141

1.2 Ongoing Bugs List

I've been writing about this for three months, but it won't fix it. You can't leave a message for Jackie if you talk to Misty after "The Heist" mission.
  14. Corax141

No, man, unfortunately, if you talk to Misty not about the signs on the walls, but just ask her how she's doing, or about her cards, that's it, then you can't leave a message for Jackie. You can check it out for yourself, just go to Misty now and talk to her about how she's doing or just ask...
  15. Corax141

[Patch 1.2] still not fixed. Unbelievable. 1617119952 I found out that no matter who you send Jackie's body to, you still won't be able to leave a message for him, after you just go to Misty and talk to her, this bug is bigger than I thought, I don't understand why many people don't pay...
  16. Corax141

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

More than 500 fixes, but my bug is not among them. Unbelievable.
  17. Corax141

Well guys, good news! I finally got a response from CDPR regarding this issue, and they notified me that they are aware of this issue and they are working on fixing it, so we are waiting for a fix in the next patch i guess.
  18. Corax141

[Bug] PLEASE FIX IT! I can't leave a message for Jackie!

[Patch 1.1] I still can't leave a message for Jackie after "The Heist" mission if I talk to Misty before the call, just rings out. I wrote about this before the patch at the beginning of the year and on the forum and in support, but they did not help! I was hoping that they would fix it in this...
Top Bottom