Search results

+
  1. C

[SPOILER] New ending Mitch and Panam

Grayson is a bitter fuck trying to play V against Rogue and trying to make him working for Smasher not that bad. His "whataboutism" is an example of writing life like characters. I don't see this going anywhere relevant, but I take Rogue's character as example of character that is relatable...
  2. C

depression because Jackie [possible spoilers]

You really should check a psychologist first and find means to form connections in real life. Online thing, I think that might work the best if you can talk about things with some people in real life. Perhaps find some sort of peer support group IRL too. Online things, the problem is that...
  3. C

I remembered this discussion while checking other things from the cyberpunk wiki, and according to their knowledge of source material, Spider Murphy survived the op and her status as of 2077 is unknown and Lyle Thompson is alive still in 2077. For me V having a life ahead is a good ending...
  4. C

Like you described, it was a black operation to begin with. Arasaka's own nuke was a secret too, which led to situation where both parties had black op gone south / breaking treaties level disaster in their hands. Yes, obviously both corporations had motive to make it go away. Nothing magical...
  5. C

Some interview of Mike Pondsmith, he said Blackhand isn't in CP 2077 because he isn't done with the character yet, so we know that character lives. What comes to the rest of the assault group, it was particularly dangerous op, but how it would have been any different if it had gone like Johnny...
  6. C

So much this, I find it difficult to understand why people don't appear to take this into account. Where you get that? Blackhand siding with Militech on 2023 didn't end badly for him AFAIK. There is a difference between siding with a faction and becoming a member or corpo. Besides NUSA, even...
  7. C

How do ppl feel about the balancing of mature themes and censorship?

Okay, that's an answer. I don't think everyone perceives it like that. I didn't and I was puzzled at first when I read some feedback how game how some people were complaining how it's so shallow, based on ads that has been discussed in this topic too. I felt that too, but for me it was mature...
  8. C

I haven't played the tabletop game. It was translated to Finnish during early 90's but I never came to think of it as serious work in genre. I have read a bit of Cyberpunk 2020 rulebook that is downloadable extra and learned more about background via listening to interviews of Mike Pondsmith and...
  9. C

Why should I have done that? What's the relevancy beyond commercial parties taking advantage of the situation and trying to normalize that culture for profit. Factory worker and many NPC's we see don't have much options beyond like I mentioned fake and for us that complex shows up exactly via...
  10. C

One of the premises of game is consequences of body sculpting, cyberware and logical conclusion is what we get. Anyone can be any race or gender they want or need (Sidejobs: The Beast, Raymond Chandler Evening). This also goes for age, where Rogue's look's is like a fashion statement as she...
  11. C

Already mentioned in this topic, look for "Modest ads 2077. " I don't know if that allows replacing individual ads, but one you are looking for is Bottoms Up braindance ad in game, so that's what you look replacing. I kinda hate that I can't like your post, as this particular matter isn't an...
  12. C

How do you actually do damage in this game?

Like stated earlier, Nue is good pistol, good damage and firerate. I can't really comment much about Cool build. At the time I was doing president rescue I had focused on Body and Int and a bit for Tech and Cool. With high Body and proper weapons, shotguns and LMG it wasn't that difficult at...
  13. C

Add a bow as a weapon

It's a bit cheesy IMO, don't bring knife to a gun fight, bow might be better than knife, but no, shouldn't bring bow to gun fight either. But... How to make it different from silenced pistol (short range) and / or silenced sniper rifle (long range) to be interesting? Having arrow drop off...
  14. C

Exploring Cyberpunk 2077

Yes, those aspects of game were revamped. Note though, that there are some clothes that still offer defensive or offensive bonuses, though it's rare. Some helmets has melee reduction bonus, some armored vests provide more armor, some face wear has boost for quickhack upload speed. Keep checking...
  15. C

[BUG] - Stealth Is Broken For Gig: A Lack Of Empathy

This is curious as I didn't had any issues with stealth take downs on 2.01.
  16. C

This is not difficult at all. NPC's don't react to V's clothing but in certain scripted moment. Body shape, eye color, tattoos, cyberware, the world doesn't react to any of those either and that goes for hair styles and color. So everything in character customization is about people being in...
  17. C

I find "misunderstanding" rather strange interpretation. So far you have managed to put term "censorship" in topic title, without understanding what it means. Rating system isn't about censorship per se, but agreements with parties that might be public or private, never mind it's not about...
  18. C

Add a bow as a weapon

There are two bows listed in CP 2020 source book: EagleTech "Tomcat" Compound Bow EX 0 N C 4D6 12 1 VR Gyrobalanced, stabilized compound bow. Silent & deadly. EagleTech "Stryker" Crossbow EX -1N C 3D6+3 12 1 VR Plastic and bimetal crossbow. Silent, deadly, and you usually get your ammo...
  19. C

Had to sure. Sorry, but while I thought recalled username, OP came out like someone not very good with GTP. So to make this very simple, you are basically suggesting that you think you experience with game would be better if CDPR self-censored some content, certain adverts like Mifguard...
  20. C

Do you mean "Mature themes" as R or X rated content, or something else? I ask because there's nothing secret in Microsoft Xbox and Playstation not allowing X rated content in their online store. Can't think I ever saw R-rated game in Xbox store either.
Top Bottom