Search results

+
  1. KyleBillheimer

Bug/Oversight Report: Can't use Quickhacks on NCPD

Dude you're bending over backwards to defend something that shouldn't be defended. You're like the kid who'd always call "Forcefield" when you're playing pretend. I give up on you lol. You can spray paragraphs of random garbage as much as you want, doesn't change how anti-fun it is to...
  2. KyleBillheimer

Doesn't address the fact that you can't hack MaxTac or Netrunners.. Again, at this point I really doubt this was on purpose. Canon or not, it reduces the freedom in the game for a good portion of characters for no real reason. You don't seem to have a RED tag on your name, and I'm not gonna...
  3. KyleBillheimer

Best damage type to get for guns?

Yessir! I think there's a chance guns drop with bleeding? But I don't think any of the bleeding perks apply to them though. Not 100% sure on that front
  4. KyleBillheimer

Haha true! Beat cops I can also understand not being able to hack. You can scan them and see they have no cyberware. But, because they're all hooked up to communication radios, you'd assume you'd at least be able to ping them, or cause a weapon malfunction. As weapon malfunctions specifically...
  5. KyleBillheimer

Just did some testing, you can't hack MaxTac units either. Which you can see here: Pretty sure this is an oversight. 1609578211 NCPD Netrunners also can't be hacked.
  6. KyleBillheimer

Hm, still. If that's a real, canon reason that they're using.. kinda sucks for all netrunner players, no? Plus, things like detonate grenade, and weapon malfunctions should still be available. But it completely blocks everything. Also, the whole point of breach protocol is to break things like...
  7. KyleBillheimer

Super simple one. If you play a Netrunner and you accidentally kill a civilian, you'll instantly notice. First of all, the police system is obviously not functioning as it should, but in trying to defend myself I realized: I literally cannot use any Quickhacks on the cops. I tried to on idle...
  8. KyleBillheimer

Clothing Store Bug Report / Clothing system feedback

Here to report a bug about the clothing stores in the game. I can record video if need be. Basically, there are a few stores in the game that have this bug. Jingjui was the most obvious one for me, and the one I used to verify that this is happening. After the first time you talk to them...
  9. KyleBillheimer

Driving fix pls!!!

Until the fix the driving handling (or if they do), if you're on PC there's a mod for it. https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/210
  10. KyleBillheimer

Hotfix 1.06

Good work CDPR, keep it up!
  11. KyleBillheimer

[ VOTE NOW! ]By March 2021, you expect... [ VOTE NOW! ]

I'll never understand the kinda people to say "All of the above" The dev teams are human beings, Christ people. Have some sympathy. Anyways, I'm hopeful that by march we should have a lot of bug fixes, and hopefully the police system is fixed.
  12. KyleBillheimer

Post your funniest glitches and bugs [Possible spoilers]

Mine would be a video clip. Just a word of advice: Be careful about where you call your vehicle. Specifically, don't do it outside of Dicky Twisters.
  13. KyleBillheimer

why put you back there at the end (possible spoiler)

ENDGAME SPOILERS: ENDGAME SPOILERS: ENDGAME SPOILERS: I want you to re-read what you just said. "Why not end the game properly and put us in a city that has changed due to our actions, it's like nothing we have done amounts to anything. just seems extremely lazy" First of all, some of these...
  14. KyleBillheimer

Best damage type to get for guns?

Honestly, it doesn't matter all that much. But if you really want to go for one: Poison has scaling abilities in the stealth tree (under Cool). There are abilities to double your poison damage, deal more damage to poisoned enemies, and slow poisoned enemies. Burn also has a skill in...
  15. KyleBillheimer

[Suggestions] List of features to Add/ Improve/ Expected/ Missing. Feel free to add your own.

I think clothing should be handled similar to GTA / Saints Row. While it sounds out of place for an RPG, hear me out. Every clothing store already has their unique styles, I think it'd be a lot more convenient if every piece of clothing was always up for sale! Sorted by Outer, Shirts, Pants...
  16. KyleBillheimer

Show me your outfit of choice!

This is the fit I rock. If anyone wants any of these pieces of gear: The Mask, and Yoros can be bought in Northern Japantown (Guaranteed Epic or Legendary pair is inside Dicky Twisters) Arasaka Ultralight Hybrid Tactical Harness from Jingjui (Disappears from stock after the first time you talk...
  17. KyleBillheimer

#Shutterpunk2077 — Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Contest

You guys did a great job on the photo mode for this game! I think it'd be cool if the camera was more free though.
Top Bottom