Search results

+
  1. HazadoV

cyberpunk . net homepage is bugged

I have a ryzen 5 3600 cpu and the homepage for cyberpunk.net uses like 80% of my cpu and sends my temps flying (still below danger levels) but seriously lmao not even cyberpunk the game uses that much of my CPU It is not my system - played 5+hrs of gaming yesterday nothing abnormal, currently...
  2. HazadoV

Game breaking bug report : Vik's first mission

I installed the kiroshi's and then he says alright lets pull up the scan, and the robot working on the hand implant just keeps going let it play for like 30 minutes and nothing. Reloaded countless saves and autosaves from up to an hr back (all I had it's literally beginning of game and nothin I...
  3. HazadoV

When is 1.07 coming for console

I am not trying to hate, I know everyone is wondering, but I just started a new play-through to just BS in the world till the patch came out, except I experienced a game breaking bug nothing I did fixed the save or situation. I got stuck on Vik's chair no way to get out of it, all saves were...
  4. HazadoV

My favorite CyberPunk 2077 moment (light spoiler)

When you get the kiroshi eyes from Vik at the start of the game. I swear on everything the graphical fidelity of the game got a little better. Vik even said things should look better now. I literally put my controller down and was in awe. I know it is wicked simple but it summed up for me why...
  5. HazadoV

So they really not gonna talk to us?

I personally want some type of communication. All their official feeds are radio silence. When is next patch planned for? Is 1.07 going to be one of the "big" patches? Must be too busy counting money :smart: edit: I am strictly talking about performance updates, not new content.
  6. HazadoV

AutoSaves Happen way to frequently

And I mean my game autosaves like every 3 minutes. Which is not a problem, except that it essentially pauses the game, bringing the FPS down to zero while it autosaves. I would be fine with one every 15 min, or allow us to choose how frequently.
  7. HazadoV

Quickslot idea better quick hack switching

On Playstation when we hold triangle it brings up a screen to pick the weapon you want to use and quick slots that you can cycle through. What if we could have 1 or 2 quick hack mod slots that we can cycle without having to go to the menu screens(just one or two so it isn't clunky looking). I...
  8. HazadoV

Please remove as much NPC's and Cars as possible

I get that having a game world feel alive is important and a big part of what gives the city it's feel. But please until this game is optimized better on console I want my streets as barren as possible. Just leave the gangs and side gigs / jobs. I feel this game would perform better if it had as...
Top Bottom