Search results

+
  1. J

Multiplayer and what you think it could be

They just opened a whole universe i hope they really take it above and beyond.
  2. J

Why reveal V's name? [Spoiler]

For me it was a cool thing that they give you the name. V feels naked as going into the Doll house, i wouldn't change anything on that.
  3. J

Romance Questlines Are Heartbreakingly Short And End Abruptly. (Potential Spoilers)

I agree man, this game made me feel some things some other games hadn't. What would i add? Dump stupid shit, messages, interaction. Increase lore, if you're already committed to develop this. Even random messages from the NPC would be welcome. I don't even understand why they spent time in...
  4. J

My Issues for the romance storylines (Some spoilers)

As opposing to some previous opinions. They can't make anyone happy, man, what can i say... When River rejected me because he was not gay, pushing aside Panam because i don't like girls, it felt natural. I would love more options, more DLC naturally. i would love to have more joytoys, around...
  5. J

is there ANYTHING that helps with driving?

It wouldn't hurt to have a description of car: Max Speed Control Acceleration Etc I feel i have a lot of cars, with different specs but dunno what those are if not by trial and error. It doesn't even make sense that big cars move as fast in the beginning as small ones.
  6. J

What I think crafting needs.

I will add as i saw also in some other posts. Ability to clear junk you collect (specially consumables) Does alcohol serve any purpose? If I want to assemble 10x of a thing i should be able to. Need more clear filters, even for AMMO or PARTS. you need to use the general list containing a lot of...
  7. J

Lock items you don't want to destroy/sell ?

I agree, at least add a legend. You receive multiple items from different characters which you could stash or keep as memorabilia, souvenir etc. Is there a possibility to flag them to stash them? On the other side, when it comes to Silverhand's shit it takes space and you can't store or even...
  8. J

Please indicate if I have already learned the recipe.

I fell you man. Other games at least have the legend "ALREADY KNOW". When going with rippers it does appears "already owned" and it doesn't cost shit. Is it to much to ask to have a legend "Already known"?
  9. J

Is there no way to craft multiple pieces per input?

Same tought here, Let's say you want to go trough the tinkerer crafter path. When i got the perk to be able to craft common into, uncommon, uncommon into rare and so on. It's fucking time consuming, it's not like going to grind in battles. There should be a perk or an option to at least...
  10. J

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

Reading all the posts... The ending is dark, it is. But, you know what could have made the ending better? Having a more interactive, complete open world. And don't take me wrong, despite the ending made me feel super sad, i would still buy the game and play it. How could this be a better game...
  11. J

Is it possible that the marketing team and the development team were working completely separately with no coordination?

I totally agree, It seems the marketing team just heard the "possibilities" of the game and went and sold them. And i do love the game, but naturally it over promised and under delivered. All the time this game was being sold as "you can edit your penis" but what the fuck does it matter? It...
  12. J

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Man, I totally understand. I can relate to you, as i felt the same, after finishing the game the very first time i felt really sad. And same as you, i needed to let it out, speak to someone, let some steam off. With this pandemic, i spent a lot of time enjoying the game, really immersed in it...
Top Bottom