Search results

+
  1. V

Police Suggestion - NCPD

well, they already have pretty strong weapons in my experience and I never used the word reward (and actually mention a significant penalty that would likely outweigh or balance out any "reward" but why not offer the opportunity? It's like an opportunity for an opportunity and costs nothing -...
  2. V

Delamain Suggestion - chauffeur, mechanic, auto-sales, & more

Delamain could be a... - Chauffeur - get it any vehicle, place a waypoint, and give a command (maybe beep your horn twice or something) to enable autopilot. Delamain will safely navigate you along the plotted course in accordance with local traffic ordnances while you sit back and enjoy the...
  3. V

Police Suggestion - NCPD

How the police work and your heat are often criticized elements in the game which focuses on criminal conduct - it's kind of important. That said, instead of cops and robbers car chases, why not Cyberpunk-Capitalism it, and make "crimes" cost a fine (say some netrunner scrubs your record and...
  4. V

Is there a way to import character creation settings?

:( thats a bummer, on both counts
  5. V

griefing the forum

bruh, my 970 has been doing me solid for half a decade but whew does cyberpunk have me hunting for a 3070/80 (i considered financing a 3090 for a hot second and then came to my senses in a cold sweat moments later) 1609796587 im running an i5 and a 970 on standard refresh just under HD res on...
  6. V

griefing the forum

the magic words are "i am not satisfied w my purchase" if youre past the deadline, im truly sorry
  7. V

Is there a way to import character creation settings?

certainly not... the closest you could get is getting an emulator on a PC (available on the I-Seas! Ya-har! Pirate Bay, me matey!! Arharharrr!!), find your saves on your PS4 (which might not even be possible), load them to a usb, open them on the emulator on your PC, edit the files w other...
  8. V

Getting a license to make Cyberpunk tshirts for profit

well theyll have exclusive rights w other manufacturers/sellers and private producers will be seen as competition when theyre supposed to essentially have a contracted monopoly so tread w caution/do not expect a "go-ahead" yaaay capitalism!! if only folks could just pursue developing video...
  9. V

griefing the forum

"hope is the first step to disappointment" people are quick to plan their lives around expectations of events yet to come and then expect compensation when it doesnt pan out as they invisioned... im SUPER annoyed w the salt surrounding this game... In a game which is first and foremost known...
  10. V

[Spoilers] Sinnerman

I didnt like how you never got to address hes a murderer not a savior/healer and he simply WANTS to be seen like the messiah after a life full of regret but i still really enjoyed the mission and where it went that said, I was pleasantly surprised to see prayers from other faiths but was...
  11. V

3rd Person Mode is Here! [Third-party mod.]

i can appreciate people wanted 3rd person and this being a brand new mod, buuut this needs A LOT of work... (in other words, looks terrible... V looks completely uncoordinated when it doesnt look completely glitched, lol)
  12. V

Give me ideas for fun playthroughs

[based on 71 total attribute pts at 50] terminator: 20 bod, 20 ref, 20 tech - limited speech - avoid blue choices, try to select bod or tech whenever possible - go naked all game evil genius: 20 int, 20 tech, 3 bod - always mean but otherwise suoer passive... only says yes to...
  13. V

No quick way to Hide UI during gameplay

im assuming yall mean besides the HUD glitches, lmao ;););)
  14. V

About police system

The teleportation is THEE worst... I say make it easy and just leave it so if you kill someone without a Warrent, you automatically get fined... Peds cost less than Pigs... Remove the "heat" system entirely... Cops are on their own in Night City, w little consolation for their families...
  15. V

Favorite Vehicle and why?

Relatively spoiler free; includes rewards!!! . . . . . . . The Bat-Caliburn is number 1, hands down (and its not as bad as it should be off road lol, not that i recommend it all) w the V-Tech quest reward as a very close second... Bikes have their place and for off roading its a toss up...
  16. V

With so many body types among NPCs, why can't we change V's?

BUMP!! Hair Growth and hair cuts!! Body Composition (starting customization and/or how much you consume vs how much stamina you burn - this WOULD be a nightmare to add meshes for tho)... Height... Width/Breadth (this WOULD mess w hit boxes tho) Attribute reflection (more body for body...
  17. V

Make Handicap Carts Driveable!

bump!
  18. V

Why the person above you should be banned

^^banned for Outstanding Fashion Police Warrants
  19. V

Hello CDPR, Fixes that would improve gameplay

1. mostly agree - i keep catching myself rolling my eyes at myself selecting "costumes" remembering i wont be able to see them 2. 5. agreed 4. kind of agree - its like they tossed it in to by Trans friendly, which is awesome especially in a world where swapping parts is common, but then it ends...
Top Bottom