Search results

+
  1. Thilanka_Vithanage

About Angry Joe's Reviews... (& me)

First Witcher game was released when I was 9 years old. I can't say that I played it at that time because of "ESRB restrictions", but I kinda played it. It was a cool RPG. Then I grew up. I remember seeing Witcher 2 trailer from a digital magazine called "Ray" ten years ago. I was amazed by it's...
  2. Thilanka_Vithanage

Witcher 1 Remake as a quick way for CDPR to bounce back?

Yeah ... I like Dragon Age Origins combat way more than DA II & Inquisition. However those combat won't sell copies in 2020.
  3. Thilanka_Vithanage

Witcher 3 combat with few tweaks is still better than many other Action RPGs. I even didn't wanna play AC Valhalla because it’s combat looks way clunky than W3.
  4. Thilanka_Vithanage

Can they even Patch in this much stuff?

Cyberpunk had potential but what they released was not the game they talked in 2018 demo. I just want a lengthy main quest where you interact with the whole night city which end with a huge impact that we make on the game world. Then there must be fleshed out side quests with cutscenes that have...
  5. Thilanka_Vithanage

You should play it bro. It’s one of the few games that I can recommend to anybody. Let them update Cyberpunk with patches. Meanwhile, play Witcher 3. GOTY version is 40$ on steam. Game worth every cent that you spend. I had absolutely zero crashes & bugs in my 2020 playthough. You will also get...
  6. Thilanka_Vithanage

Mini games are fine. Gwent was so much enjoyable in Witcher. But I want quality & quantity of side quests like Witcher 3. Those quests are the reason I never Uninstall that game.
  7. Thilanka_Vithanage

I remember suggesting Witcher 2 to my friends who were disappointed by Dragon Age II at that time. They had no idea who Geralt is. Those guys became instant fans of Witcher. I'm sure majority of Witcher 3 players still didn't play Witcher 1.
  8. Thilanka_Vithanage

I went everywhere in the map. I found this huge club beyond the accessible map & few unused buildings. Game definitely has so much cut content. I'm pretty sure that game was huge to the the level of Witcher 3 at one point of development.
  9. Thilanka_Vithanage

It's definitely not a Singleplayer only game. People already found hidden files for several multiplayer modes inside the released base game.
  10. Thilanka_Vithanage

Since the extremely disappointing launch of Cyberpunk 2077, we all know that CDPR is in a extremely tough spot. However, I think that there's a quick way for them to make a strong come back. We have seen many classic games getting remakes in recent years. Most of them was critical & commercial...
  11. Thilanka_Vithanage

As a Witcher fan since the very beginning I can't even express how I'm disappointed right now. I didn't want an exact copy of Witcher nor the unrealistic imaginary game of many people from Cyberpunk 2077. I just wanted a natural evolution of Witcher 3. But the final released game was far...
  12. Thilanka_Vithanage

The Heist Mission / Saving Jackie option blocked ???

I wonder why they spoiled it in the trailer. I think one of the devs said that we need to play it to understand when people asked about it. Can't find the exact interview.
  13. Thilanka_Vithanage

Personally, I love it because I replayed it several times. Witcher 2 is a game with some flaws but it has the best art style & atmosphere in any CDPR game. Even now, I wanna play it because I remembered how good it was. Sadly, I can't say the same about Cyberpunk.
  14. Thilanka_Vithanage

What do you want from Cyberpunk 2077 Expansions? (Spoilers)

I don't know why there are "Acts" at all 🤷 1610455650 Biotechnica farms felt absolutely unnecessary. Whole area exist only for couple of Gigs, A ride (Javelina) & a Mad Max easter egg. Otherwise it’s a big repetitive area devoid of many NPCs.
  15. Thilanka_Vithanage

Witcher 2 has 2 completely different paths depending on your choice in Flotsam. (Act I)
  16. Thilanka_Vithanage

Actually, that's the game I wanted in the first place.
  17. Thilanka_Vithanage

Unfortunately, I gonna buy it at launch but my support for CDPR will end soon if they go down this path. 1610431002 First Witcher 3 expansion launched 5 months after the base game. I'm guessing that first Cyberpunk Expansion will launch in either May or June if we factor in additional two...
  18. Thilanka_Vithanage

I wonder whether majority of the Witcher 3 feedback was about Yen vs Triss instead of quest design & gameplay. 1610430326 Since many people complain about the ending, I don't know whether it’s ethical to add more endings in a paid DLC. 1610430467 YES. An actual Corporate war where we can see...
  19. Thilanka_Vithanage

I think there's many signs in the game that poibt toward a Crystal Palace Expansion. More backstory for everything is needed including lifepaths but I don't think they gonna create an entire Expansion just for a single Lifepath.
  20. Thilanka_Vithanage

Do you really need Multiplayer?

they don't mention mtx
Top Bottom