Search results

+
  1. unrealtournament92

Can't bind aim to other keys after 2.1 update

It is not just controls that are affected, I can't change other settings as well! When I try to turn on HDR it says there are keys that are unbound. DLSS as well. Does anybody from CDPR read these forums? This needs to get fixed.
  2. unrealtournament92

My character is weak, gets constantly one-shotted by MODERATE level enemies

Please tell me where I said this game is too hard. And yes, I do not find Dark Souls games particularly challenging. At least not as challenging as people make them out to be.
  3. unrealtournament92

I don't know what point you're trying to make. But to answer your question, the only game on those lists I've played are Cuphead and the Soulsbourne games. I've beaten Cuphead on expert mode, and I've never found the dark souls games particularly difficult. So if you are trying to [...] suggest...
  4. unrealtournament92

I'm playing on hard mode btw. My character currently has 748 armor, and 702 health. However, I die in one or two hits to moderate level enemies almost all the time. I could understand if I was facing against "very high" or even "high level" enemies. But there is no way I should be dying so...
  5. unrealtournament92

The lack of a taxi system is very disappointing ...

There should be taxi minigame quests where you need to drive people around to certain parts of the city within a certain time limit.
  6. unrealtournament92

Weapon UI stat and interraction bug. "Crash" Revolver bug

Don't forget about the ridiculous bug that has been in the game since day 1, where you cannot see the stats of any item in your stash. You need to add it back into your inventory then leave the stash menu to see the stats. It makes it so unnecessarily annoying to compare items and see what you...
  7. unrealtournament92

[POLL] Does finishing quests feel rewarding to you?

The gigs in this game are a joke. Half the time you don't even know what's going on. I'm not going to read through a wall of text just to understand why "character A" wants "character B" dead.
  8. unrealtournament92

What would Fix the game for you?

Give me the option to disenchant items in the droppoint interface.
  9. unrealtournament92

the driving in cyberpunk

Any proof of this claim? Or do you just like making up "facts" that support your argument. The driving in this game is terrible. Ragdoll car physics.
  10. unrealtournament92

Breaching minigame...too much RNG

They should remove them from the game. They are boring and monotonous. The only reason I do them is because you get a decent amount of money from them.
  11. unrealtournament92

Enemies don't take damage and kill me in one hit?

THIS IS A REAL BUG PLEASE FIX THIS CDPR! It started like a few days back where all of a sudden enemies are just randomly one-shotting me. I'm playing on hard but that never used to happen even when I first started playing the game. It doesn't matter how much armor I put on, how much I level up...
  12. unrealtournament92

Immersion Comparison

Unreal. CP really is one of the biggest gaming scams I have ever seen. Is the game completely terrible? No. But it is not even remotely close to anything CDPR had promised they would deliver to us.
  13. unrealtournament92

Getting One-Shot And Can No Longer Kill Enemies

Thank God I'm not the only one having this problem. I am literally out of the blue just getting one-shotted by the most basic enemies. This never used to happen until a few days ago. It doesn't matter how much armor I put on or the level of the enemies I am facing. I am just taking insane...
  14. unrealtournament92

Kofe reviews CP2077 [nearly spoiler free]

This review is spot on.
Top Bottom