Search results

+
  1. Cali66

I really want to stay at your house

I can not get this quest to trigger at all and no way to even send a text to Judy to invite her over. My V is female and yes she is in a relationship with Judy. No matter what apartment I'm at, I can't even text her.
  2. Cali66

Cyberware

Can we please go back to the old method of being able choose which cyberware we want at the ripper doc? The new mantis blade reward is nice, but I don't like it being auto-equipped after making a new character. Or at least fix it so you can un-equipped cyberware items at a ripper docs.
  3. Cali66

Character Presets.

Would it be possible to add a small feature when looking into your apartment mirror or at any Ripper Docs that allows you to save character presets? Thank You.
  4. Cali66

Upgrading the DLSS DLL

If wanted to upgrade to DLSS DLL 2.3.4 would there be any issues with Cyberpunk? My video card is currently a Nvidia RTX 2060.
  5. Cali66

Photo Mode

Now when I try using photo mode and use the pose option the character becomes really dark with black patches on the face and arms.
  6. Cali66

Ex-Factor

After killing Woodman with Judy then taking the elevator to the ground floor Judy starts to exit then she bugs and disappears instead of walking down the steps so your unable to speak with her.
  7. Cali66

Character creation

When making a female V and choosing the eye type number four its bugged the left eye looks normal but the right eye doesn't sit correctly and slightly droops.
  8. Cali66

Game crashing

My game was working just fine before then when I try starting the game it suddenly crashes to desktop. I even ran a file validation and no files were corrupted even tried restarting my computer tried starting the game again and it still crashes
  9. Cali66

Riding motorcycle game crashing.

I'll be riding my motorcycle the game will freeze for a second then crash to the desktop this happens at random and so far about four to five times in a row now I even un-installed the game and re-installed it and it did the same thing while riding just outside of Night City on a freeway
Top Bottom