Cyberware

+
Can we please go back to the old method of being able choose which
cyberware we want at the ripper doc? The new mantis blade reward is
nice, but I don't like it being auto-equipped after making a new character.
Or at least fix it so you can un-equipped cyberware items at a ripper docs.

The new Mantis Blade reward ? Which is auto-equiped after making a new character ?
Did I miss something new (which is very possible^^)

The new Mantis Blade reward ? Which is auto-equiped after making a new character ?
Did I miss something new (which is very possible^^)
Yep. When you create a new character one of the rewards are mantis blades which are auto
equipped on the character. I'm using no mods that even do that, most of my mods
are new skin textures, eyes, hairstyle / colors. This happened after the new patch.
I just prefer the old method of being able to pick and choose which cyberware I wish
to purchase at the ripper doc. Not everyone likes displaying cyberware on their character.

Yep. When you create a new character one of the rewards are mantis blades which are auto
equipped on the character. I'm using no mods that even do that, most of my mods
are new skin textures, eyes, hairstyle / colors. This happened after the new patch.
I just prefer the old method of being able to pick and choose which cyberware I wish
to purchase at the ripper doc. Not everyone likes displaying cyberware on their character.
You mean the end-game reward (after completing the an ending) or from GOG ?
(I believed that after the ending, the arms cyberware was always Gorilla arms)
A bug ? It seem quite weird to start a new playthrough with a cyberware equiped which normally require a decent level of street cred...

I just created a new character on PS5, mostly because I was bored..... And my V did not have any Cyberware I only played the prologue so maybe I'm missing something, But I've finished the game several times on PS5 and don't see any reward for new characters. Is it a reward for a specific ending on an existing character? Or am I completely missing what's going on here?

I just created a new character on PS5, mostly because I was bored..... And my V did not have any Cyberware I only played the prologue so maybe I'm missing something, But I've finished the game several times on PS5 and don't see any reward for new characters. Is it a reward for a specific ending on an existing character? Or am I completely missing what's going on here?
When I logged on a new character, it showed me my new rewards one being a pistol
the other being a nanowire implant. Then I opened the inventory I found both the pistol
and cyberware equipped. If you try to un-equipped the new cyberware the option is blocked
no matter which ripper doc you're at. Everyone likes making their V how they want
I just don't think players should be forced into a choice they didn't make.

Last edited:
When I logged on a new character, it showed me my new rewards one being a pistol
the other being a nanowire implant. Then I opened the inventory I found both the pistol
and cyberware equipped. If you try to un-equipped the new cyberware the option is blocked
no matter which ripper doc you're at. Everyone likes making their V how they want
any option , on main menu on tabs. more contents to enable the rewards ( like the way to have an alternative skin for Jhonny ) ..?
thinking of that because , some rewards contents can be switch off by that way

That's odd I haven't seen anything like that... maybe I need to Re-link my PS5 to GoG and see if it comes up. Not sure I want it to lock me into a build... but I'm very curious what's happening here If I see anything that might help, I'll let you know.

any option , on main menu on tabs. more contents to enable the rewards ( like the way to have an alternative skin for Jhonny ) ..?
thinking of that because , some rewards contents can be switch off by that way
Thank you had no idea you could do that, the pistol is fine just not the cyber arm implants. At least
not my thing.
Post automatically merged:

Had to use a mod allowing me to un-equip the nano-wire arms but it still showing this in photo mode.
photomode_17112022_221718.png

Attachments

• photomode_17112022_221718.png
    photomode_17112022_221718.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Thank you had no idea you could do that, the pistol is fine just not the cyber arm implants. At least
not my thing.
Post automatically merged:

Had to use a mod allowing me to un-equip the nano-wire arms but it still showing this in photo mode.
View attachment 11330225
when turn off rewards on main menu , steel showing on character creation ..? ( new game )
i.e. when i turn off some rewards , work only on the game , olds save keep getting rewards/bonus

when turn off rewards on main menu , steel showing on character creation ..? ( new game )
i.e. when i turn off some rewards , work only on the game , olds save keep getting rewards/bonus
Didn't see any place to turn off the rewards I bought the game through steam not GOG.

Last edited:
Didn't see any place to turn off the rewards I bought the game through steam not GOG.
main menu , tab "additionnal contents" , it'll show all bonus lunlocked , for some few we can turn off or not unlocked reward or bonus additionnal

Top Bottom