Search results

+
  1. VirNR

Corpo lifepath = solid story about freedom & family [SPOILERS]

Have you played Control? I personally LOVED Courtney Hope's voice acting :giggle:
  2. VirNR

Do you actually like CP77 being shorter then Witcher3 ?

To be honest I would have loved a longer story and less boring gigs and NCPD stuff. In TW3 most of the side content was pretty interesting but in CP2077 I mostly found it lacking.
  3. VirNR

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

If future DLCs and games sound good to me, why not. I've bought other games that ended up being mediocre (or that I didn't enjoy at all). At least I enjoyed CP2077 and it'd be nice to see some closure to V's story - something more to those endings. So if they deliver that it's a buy from me (y)
  4. VirNR

Crafting increases your overall loading times. Don't do it.

As I said I crafted quite a few legendary items. In fact, I crafted every legendary item (and other epic items that had no legendary blueprint, or maybe I just didn't find them) mostly to try them out and I didn't notice anything at all. I didn't bother with crafting for money because I didn't...
  5. VirNR

Crafting increases your overall loading times. Don't do it.

I got to crafting level 20 mostly dismantling stuff and after that I crafted quite a few legendary items and I've never experienced anything weird to be honest. I have to add that I ended up having more than 1,000 legendary, epic and rare components each (more than 30,000 common and uncommon...
  6. VirNR

Best Romance option?

In my opinion, Judy and Panam are the best romances, mainly because their sidequests are longer and more developed. Besides, Panam is crucial in one of the endings and Judy leaves with you :think: Anyway, if I have to choose I'd have to go with Judy :shrug:
  7. VirNR

After finishig CP2077 decide to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. My thoughts

DE:MD was a game that I enjoyed a lot. But I have to say that story and character-wise I enjoyed CP2077 more. However, in DE:MD using stealth was really satisfactory whereas using stealth in CP2077 is trivial. There are several "don't raise an alarm" optional objectives and I just quickhacked my...
  8. VirNR

do any of the level 20 skills work?

I totally understand your point. I just picked the perks that I deemed strictly neccesary. In the end I had more than 50 points unassigned
  9. VirNR

I think Panam should've been bisexual (romance)

Yes, really :shrug:
  10. VirNR

I think Panam should've been bisexual (romance)

Well, fortunately he doesn't last long against a good shoutgun :think: About Panam, I'm happy to have her just as a good friend :beer:
  11. VirNR

do any of the level 20 skills work?

I had breach protocol, quickhacking, stealth and crafting at level 20 and never bothered with the level 20 perk because they didn't seem very useful to me, to be honest
  12. VirNR

Little icons on the little icons?

That's exactly it (y)
  13. VirNR

Do you hate unhappy endings? (spoilers)

I do love happy endings, to be honest. I mean, I don't really mind a sad ending if it's well done but I always prefer to end things on a happy note. Maybe because I've had a few unhappy "endings" myself, who knows :shrug:
  14. VirNR

Now playing [music]

Javiera Mena - Acá entera :ok:
  15. VirNR

Ok finally finished my 1st playthrough and the game is just horrible.

So, you like Alienware, right? :beer:
  16. VirNR

Ok finally finished my 1st playthrough and the game is just horrible.

Wow, so many crashes, really? :oops: Are you playing on a standard PS4 or a PS4 pro? Because I played on a PS4 pro and it'd crash usually after 6 or even 8 hours. I never had a mission glitch on me in a way that I couldn't finish them. In fact, I didn't have much trouble getting the platinum. It...
  17. VirNR

Relationships with girls in cyberpunk 2077

I'm still amazed by these posts. Just move on already. There are straight, bi and gay/lesbian people in real life and, guess what, in games, too :shrug:
  18. VirNR

Stealth missions do not require NO dead bodies.

Well, I actually didn't kill anyone xD I'd just use system reset, overheat or short circuit quickhacks :sneaky:
  19. VirNR

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

I liked the game. It certainly lacks depth but I actually enjoyed it very much. To be honest for me the worst is the tiring Johnny Silverhand. Every time he showed up I was like "Shut the f*ck up already" xD I love the artistic design. In fact I've even bought 3 posters. But those premium...
  20. VirNR

Getting Warmer Japantown Gig Jan13 2021 PS4Pro Bugged

I did get the call. Try moving/driving around or skipping time in the area or fast travel somewhere and come back to see if that triggers it. Maybe also finish one or two side quests and return to see if you get the call. That said, I almost couldn't enter the building and to be honest I kind...
Top Bottom