Search results

+
  1. Wolfskin75

Topic about mod's - what mod you really like (or set of mods)?

My favorite Mod(s) are as follows.. taken tattoos of Judy, till I can learn how to design and install my own. I happen to have, female v romancing Panam.. until they officially make that I reality, it stays in my mod order. I have a really cool Blue Flower tattoo mod for my Female V...
  2. Wolfskin75

Coming back to Cyberpunk.

I was able to "correct" my Fallout 76 issue finally. Only played it 3 hours total. I pre-ordered CP2077 twice (one copy for a friend.) I am not pre-ordering anything for a long time to come. Starfield will have to "WOW" me enough to get me to start playing before modders make the...
  3. Wolfskin75

Coming back to Cyberpunk.

I took a break from playing Cyberpunk. I played all the gigs, actually everything I could play but not the final fistfight. I am a big fan even though they didn't... well, I don't want to beat a dead horse. I am excited to come back and play it through again when 1.5 or even wait for some more...
  4. Wolfskin75

Where are you going with cyberpunk ?

the Moon ending is the only one I find the most compelling. (V tries to achieve fame and pays for it. and discovers all they want is a family and love) I want this to be the Canonical ending. I feel like that is the way I want the story to end but then start again when V's body it letting go...
  5. Wolfskin75

I was wondering if the nanite part/ Regina would come into play.. which should if make perfect sense since it totally fixes you. should be a part 2
  6. Wolfskin75

Okay, I fully agree with this. :) However, I would like to add this: I would like to add more time with Mama Wells. Find out perhaps the other things V has sacrificed. Smaller things but I would also like to see more Nomad V. I would love maybe a softer V that had lost a relationship because of...
  7. Wolfskin75

I, of course, would like a brief extension of time to spend more time with "V". I have thought about it a lot and will be more than happy to share where "I" would like to see the story go and with at least 2 of the endings we can spend a short amount of time with "V" again. Would I pay money...
  8. Wolfskin75

Show me your outfit of choice!

1638490894 this by far is my favorite sharable picture.
  9. Wolfskin75

The potential arrival of Cyberpunk Online (March - April 2022)

I haven't been on the forum in a while but I have no interest in any kind of multiplayer function. This is where I come to get my fix for people who enjoy the game as I do. This kind of game doesn't need a multiplayer part. I just want them to add some more to this wonderful story that does...
  10. Wolfskin75

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I have just played my Second playthrough. In this playthrough, I did all the quests I had and made sure to talk to Kerry and them. I love it even more. I am sitting at 950+ hours, have some mods ( Heavily cosmetic stuff, hair, FRECKLES, tattoos, and such) but nothing god-like. I fell in love...
  11. Wolfskin75

[POLL] Lifepaths

I played a little of the Street kid. The story didn't make much sense to me. The Nomad (me personally) was the best way to live the story.
  12. Wolfskin75

Second Opinion and Skippy

Bad user!
  13. Wolfskin75

Second Opinion and Skippy

I just got Skippy for the first time. Why is there a wall slot for Skippy if you were not intended to keep him. It honestly makes me mad. There is a lot of crap wrong with the Skippy quest that really upsets me. There are plenty of other iconic weapons to be put up in the wall. I don't like...
  14. Wolfskin75

(SPOILERS) I fought the law and Sinners

Okay, thank you. Yes, Sinnerman. I have 50 street cred from doing a ton of side gig's NCPD side hustles and getting rid of assaults. I am just not going to worry about them till I get some more done... my moderates should be turning into lows here soon.
  15. Wolfskin75

(SPOILERS) I fought the law and Sinners

I am doing another play through and I was wondering what do these two "gigs" start? I just finished Ghost town (going to have to replay it) and the following mission. I am higher level than I have every been and having a good time. I just listen to Johnny's "Tapeworm" speech (Love it) and i am...
  16. Wolfskin75

To all people experiencing troubleshootings after patching: maybe you should do a fresh install ?

P.c., I have deleted all User data and save games. Rebooted between steps. This whole thing started when I couldn't find the new "mod" folder. But since I updated to 1.2 the game gets to second the red engine logo and then dies. I have been sending the error reports when it crashes as well.
  17. Wolfskin75

******SPOILERS****** Found something. Need everyone's opinion

I don't do any exploring before the heist. I just thought it was a pretty cool find
  18. Wolfskin75

To all people experiencing troubleshootings after patching: maybe you should do a fresh install ?

I have tried a fresh install. Three times and my game is crashing upon launch. It's maddening
  19. Wolfskin75

******SPOILERS****** Found something. Need everyone's opinion

I found a netrunner's body, she is a black female with shaved hair by a burnt-out setup. could it be T-bug?
  20. Wolfskin75

More more more. But all silly stuff.

What stuff ( non mechanics effecting things) would you like to see. Me? Of course I will answer... I want more poses,stickers, more tattoo choices, ( like actual cute ones, mox tattoos. Bunnies, cat heads). I wanted to make Judy have cuter tattoos. Better hair choices. Full body Freckles... Of...
Top Bottom