Search results

+
  1. Daniel_Cassiani

BUGS after Patch 2.1

many buttons "help" vanished for me... like, if I get a body, it don't display which key drops it... if I ride NCart, it doesn't show the buttons to watch at the window, door or leave at station... stuff like this... tried searching all around on options, but nothing
  2. Daniel_Cassiani

Erros / Sugestão de Tradução - Cyberpunk 2077 - Especifique a Plataforma

Maiko's Computer on Clouds... portuguese typos all around > Shards with weird text - "Conversa Arquivada: Emilia Morton e Joanne Koch"... all lines are Emilia Morton, something went wrong and Joanne Koch says nothing
  3. Daniel_Cassiani

nightcity.love

I still visit it now and them... a pitty nothign is add...
  4. Daniel_Cassiani

Erros / Sugestão de Tradução - Cyberpunk 2077 - Especifique a Plataforma

Dei uma geral nas shards e coisas simples... já explicando em inglês pros DEVs: seen so far on 1.3 PC version - brazilian portuguese translation weirdness > No Effect Description Showing - weapon mod: pacifier (pulverizar) - tab "Elaboração" (crafting), the "Mochileiro" shard has no...
  5. Daniel_Cassiani

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

Cries Lay down Goes into fetal position Cries some more Sorry, quarentine made me a little emotional about any slightly emotional news
  6. Daniel_Cassiani

Hotfix 1.21

long live scrumm development releases
  7. Daniel_Cassiani

{***** SPOILER ALERT *****} - Rogue does not fit what she should look like.

When you buy the game you win a free copy of the original Cyberpunk 2020 pdf... there is a lot in there... and it was 2020...By them, the tabletop game doens't even included appearance social attributes, which were common to these games back at the time, because there was so many cybers, and...
  8. Daniel_Cassiani

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

My Cold Boold Techie Hacker V... played with the loose shirt and no hat all the way... do not touch the Street Kid Mohawk! He delivered his body to Johnny, because he always dreamt to be Data. And because we are US Cracks fans:
  9. Daniel_Cassiani

Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

Reference... tabletop Cyberpunk RED... the sky as it was all the time on 2045 after the bombings
  10. Daniel_Cassiani

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Also, about cars: - WHY there are no other chases now that you are fixing cars? It makes pointless to keep buying them after sometimes... so many gigs where you steal a car or leave with a rescued person and no chases... just turn on someone after us on these gigs... it will surelly also be a...
  11. Daniel_Cassiani

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

Very nice... now since the fixes are going topic by topic, and an RP, here are my 2 cents on these ones: - WHY Police has to chase you down to death? There should be a way to just raise hands, deliver yourself, police can lock you down the ground and you may have a way to talk out of it...
  12. Daniel_Cassiani

Patch 1.2 - Atualização de Desenvolvimento

Foco na Credibilidade, Tchum! Nova
  13. Daniel_Cassiani

Lawman, Media, Fixer and extra Corpo, Nomad and StreetKid flavors for the game - ideas!

What minor moddifications in the game would help you fell closer to the original pen & papper tabletop games? My 2 cents: For some extra money, cred or multiplier over mission ending... and a lot of lifepatch flavor - STOCK MARKET for CORPOS: a simple investment website, where you get a...
  14. Daniel_Cassiani

Hotfix 1.11

SCRUM develpment mode is alive!
Top Bottom