Search results

+
  1. tonyj13b

Too much following characters

One of my least favorite parts of The Witcher games, and other RPG games as well, is the quests that have you follow a character. CP2077 is the worst though. Every quest is follow Judy, Follow Panam, Follow Plaside, Follow Bridgette, follow, follow, follow. Who thought this was a good idea...
  2. tonyj13b

Why do the cops need so much help?

Considering that the cops can just appear out of thin air anytime V accidentally runs over a pedestrian, why can't they just do that to the gang members and psychos that they need you to kill? I get that it is content but it breaks the immersion completely for me and shows a lack of...
  3. tonyj13b

Are all tires bulletproof in 2077?

It's great to shoot tires out in games. It looks cool when the tire rips from the rim and the car spins out or flips over in a fiery crash. Do you think the developers intentionally made tires puncture proof as part of their vision for the year 2077 or they just got lazy?
  4. tonyj13b

Character creation is bad

NPCs in the game come in all shapes and sizes. They are all completely lifeless, but they do vary in appearance. So, why is that there is no option for body type when making our own character? I can't make a short stocky character but I can change the size of his penis? Priorities seem to...
Top Bottom