Search results

+
  1. horsemanuk1987

Expansion of Machine Gun/Skippy Quest

I was just thinking, could we have a small 'expansion' of the machine gun/skippy quest? Anyone else would prefer this?
  2. horsemanuk1987

Gig NPCs Riding Night City for all eternity

I was jobbing around Night City minding my own business. Who do i bump into being chauffeured around night city but my old pal Max Jones from the gig Freedom of the Press. This literally game days after completing the gig, so im guessing when NPCs from gigs are taken away in fixers cars...
  3. horsemanuk1987

Atheletics Exp Problem

So patch 1.2 seems to have done two things in relation to athletics, one removed the 'AFK athletics max level glitch/exploit', two nerfed the exp gain of athletics. Could CDPR explain how we are meant to actually level our athletics now post 1.2? I get that exploits will gradually be removed...
  4. horsemanuk1987

Car Flatlining You

Anyone else think its insane that a car traveling at 15mph will instantly flat-line V? This bearing in mind it doesn't matter what cyberware you have (titanium bones etc), armor mods etc. It doesn't matter, cars are more dangerous than an emp rocket fired directly at you in cyberpunk...
  5. horsemanuk1987

Favourite Shard/Literature

So what have you found to be the most 'interesting' piece of literature or shard you've read in cyberpunk 2077? For me its got to be the "Watson Whore" Diary......
  6. horsemanuk1987

Clothing and Mod Slots

I was thinking i'd much prefer it if the mod slots for clothing/armor were fixed when you picked them up from drops etc. I find myself saving and re rolling just to get the max mod slots on the legendary clothing I pick up and I never really care about the other random stats on the item. What...
  7. horsemanuk1987

Headgear & Mohawk

Is any one aware of any headgear that doesn't cover or alter the mohawk hairstyle? I thought the sandy boa headband would be the answer, seen as you know its a headband and shouldnt cover the hawk. But when you equip it, it turns V bald.
  8. horsemanuk1987

Dense Marrow - Epic

Has anyone found which ripperdoc sells the Epic version of the Dense Marrow (Skeleton) cyberware? I can only find the rare at Nina's clinic, cant see the Epic version anywhere!
  9. horsemanuk1987

Gigs Bugged After Patch 1.1

So after completing the game on V1.06 , I've started a new game with patch 1.1 installed. (Playing on PS4) In the other versions the only gig that bugged out for me i.e. would not leave my journal even though i'd completed it was Shark In the Water. However, now so far i've got Cyberpsycho...
Top Bottom